+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Tripper for captain tomorrow

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Tripper for captain tomorrow

and Lacelles on the bench I hope.

Time to try something different. Only one win so far, so you need to mix it up.

Captain Marvel will lead us out as usual tomorrow

I'd go with that.

Don't think it will happen, though.

I guess, looking at it from inside the squad, Lascelles is the captain and you'd think they'd want to maintain the strongest morale possible to give us the best chance of getting out of this. Dropping and changing your captain isn't the best wat to do this.

Like I say, I'd rather see him benched but I don't think Howe will do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    I'd go with that.

I guess, looking at it from inside the squad, Lascelles is the captain and you'd think they'd want to maintain the strongest morale possible to give us the best chance of getting out of this. Dropping and changing your captain isn't the best wat to do this.

Agree with all of this.

I'm starting to lose faith in Howe if he starts Lascelles again tomorrow.

[QUOTE=toonviking;39956663]I'm starting to lose faith in Howe if he starts Lascelles again tomorrow.[/QUOTWe

We need changes tomorrow but it wouldnt surprise me if we go unchanged from Watford.

The only thing unchanged tomorrow will be us throwing points away.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    I'd go with that.

Well, if he wat to stay up he need to put him on the bench. Everybody sees it, every pundit and so called experts, even ex. players have started to point out him as our weakest point.

Time for Howe to take action. Time for him to show whos picking the team.

I can see why you stand by the captain for a few poor games, but now its over half a season with abysmal performance.

Is Lacelles running the club, or am I missing something. I thought the idea was that Howe would pick the best team. Hes not done that so far. Thats the main reason behind he only got one game one. One fecink game.

Tbh, I think it actually could help Lacelles to be dropped for a few games, and fight hes way back into the team.

*one game won

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)