+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Today's game

Same old again apart from Willock starting, sadly Howe is doing a bruce and keeping faith with players who should be nowhere near the starting line up/

Sorry but I am slowly losing faith in Howe.

He has two fullbacks on the bench and could have moved Dummet to CB but no he keeps faith with the Premier League Spitting Champion

The mind boggles

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherTerryMac View Post
    Sorry but I am slowly losing faith in Howe.

He has two fullbacks on the bench and could have moved Dummet to CB but no he keeps faith with the Premier League Spitting Champion

The mind boggles
    I agree its Bruce all over again currently, play a proper left back and get rid of lascelles but no he starts every week.

Why can't Howe see that Lascelles is the main problem? It's blindingly obvious to everyone else

Harsh on Howe, imo.

I don't agree with him starting Lascelles but, as I said yesterday, benching your captain at a time when he's trying to foster a sense of togetherness might be counterproductive (in Howe's eyes). Dummett has been out for months and isn't a regular CB anyway.

Devil's advocate, and all that, but too early to be having a goo at Howe, imo.

Meanwhile...Everton fans protesting about 'neglect'....their owner has spent half a billion pounds on players....neglect??? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I think that lineup is one of the best we could of asked for today. At the end of the day Dummett is a left back I know he can be used at centre back and I would of played him there but there's nothing to say he wouldn't of had a nightmare and made a Lacelles style Fu(k up himself. I think we often forget the performances Lacelles is actually capable of putting in because of his terrible form this season. But he can do a job and come up with a big goal when we need one hopefully today is the day.

Ffs, Howe - Lacelles AGAIN!?

Well, it could have been worse if you look at the bench.

Agree on the rest.

Before he got injured Lewis was superb at left back and he should be starting today

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)