+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Today's game

Today's game

It's taken me the majority of the week to get over the Watford game but a week has now passed its Saturday and we go again.
    Big result for Norwich last night brings everything back very tight between the bottom 4. Seeing there result was a bit of a killer though as I think that should of been us last week but hey ho we desperately need that sort of big result today. Bit sh1t that if we do get a win we still won't climb out of the relegation places but we'd be in a good position with a game in hand over Norwich. I honestly don't know what to expect from today's game. I know last week Leeds had a lot of players out but they still pulled off a good win, I'm not sure if them players are back this week if they aren't they could well fall short a second week without them. What's people's thoughts for today?
    My starting lineup would be
    Dubravka
    Trippier Schar Dummett Lewis
    Willock Shelvey Joelinton
    Fraser Saint-Maximin
    Wood
    HWTL

I've had a spare fiver on a shock-away win for us.

Let's face it. It has to happen sometime. Or maybe not.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie_Jacko View Post
    It's taken me the majority of the week to get over the Watford game but a week has now passed its Saturday and we go again.
    Big result for Norwich last night brings everything back very tight between the bottom 4. Seeing there result was a bit of a killer though as I think that should of been us last week but hey ho we desperately need that sort of big result today. Bit sh1t that if we do get a win we still won't climb out of the relegation places but we'd be in a good position with a game in hand over Norwich. I honestly don't know what to expect from today's game. I know last week Leeds had a lot of players out but they still pulled off a good win, I'm not sure if them players are back this week if they aren't they could well fall short a second week without them. What's people's thoughts for today?
    My starting lineup would be
    Dubravka
    Fraser Saint-Maximin
    Wood
    HWTL
    Totally agree with that line up but sadly Howe seems to have been bewitched into thinking Lascelles and Longstaff are premier league quality players

Leeds still have many players out which will restrict their win to a single goal.

If we had this Ref we'd win

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjynbUNlvWU

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie_Jacko View Post
    Dubravka
    Fraser Saint-Maximin
    Wood
    Can't argue with that team. But Lascelles WILL play.

Will be genuinely shocked if he doesn't.

Aye, I'd be happy with that, Jacko.

As Trini says, though, I'm fully expecting Lascelles to start.

This referee at everton is a joke so biased booking everton players for soft fouls yet villa have done some pretty bad fouls yet no bookings Pathetic

Name:  team leeds.jpg
Views: 282
Size:  54.9 KB

Subs:
    2Clark
    12Lewis
    16Hendrick
    19Manquillo
    23Murphy
    24Almirón
    26Darlow
    34Gayle
    36S Longstaff

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)