+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Birmingham v Barnsley match thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    thas allus been a part timer kid !!
    Lol thats very good uncle Roma, it shows that you do read what I post on here.

What abaart the white kit ehh, we should go with that now and ditch the 'orrible dark green thing.

Poya looks like a rabbit in the headlights , doesnt show any emotion or fight , feel sorry for him in a strange way , " he's a puppet " a man given a job to do with a drawer full of seconds for tools, and we all know who is to blame for all this !
    Yeah it sounds weird because they dun't really deserve any sympathy of course for doing their job so badly. But I posted summat similar recently as well, thinking I felt more sorry now for Schopp for those same reasons you mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Lol thats very good uncle Roma, it shows that you do read what I post on here.

What abaart the white kit ehh, we should go with that now and ditch the 'orrible dark green thing.
    if tha closed thi eyes tha cudda bin watching Reel Madrid or the mighty leeds !! Both teams wearing white shorts ? that warnt allowed not long since,
    On about Strips , in the 70s we wore a yellow shirt ,down the left side a broad red stripe and a broad green stripe, Shorts were green , socks were a combination of the colours on the shirt ,
    " not a lot know that " Won 7-1 away at borough park Workington , John Peachey scored an hatrick , the only other occasion it was worn ? Away at Belle Vue Doncaster ,
    Back to Red Flag or Beaver next season in Div one ,

Poya looks like a rabbit in the headlights , doesnt show any emotion or fight , feel sorry for him in a strange way , " he's a puppet " a man given a job to do with a drawer full of seconds for tools, and we all know who is to blame for all this !
    Poya is simply a symptom and not responsible for what's occurred this season .

I feel a tad disgusted about my posts about Schopp given what we know now .

It's highly likely neither were any great shakes but none the less both seemed to be pretty much fecked before they even started .

I'd respectively like to remind posters on here that a certain Keith Hill was pretty much fecked before he started here too given Cryne didn't so much as give him the steam off his shyte back then .

Twas always thus .

In the interests of balance we've had managers fecked over before even under local ownership .

Although not quite like this today to be fair .

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Another game, another defeat. Bottom of the league.

The worrying thing for me is that I couldn't give a shiny sh1te.
    Two in our house the same. Went to pub after 45. Mrs Jules says we can spend £700 season tickets on enjoying ourselves next year.

Anne Summers it is then!

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    Two in our house the same. Went to pub after 45. Mrs Jules says we can spend £700 season tickets on enjoying ourselves next year.

Anne Summers it is then!
    What's Mrs Jules spending her £350 on Jules ?

😄😄😄

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    What's Mrs Jules spending her £350 on Jules ?

������
    Socket set and a new drill!

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    Socket set and a new drill!
    Warrabart arr Baz ?

Well, he made one poor sub, bringing on Moon instead of Hondermarck

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234