+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Cheltenham Town Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Maybe he's not as good as he thinks,.
    Understatement alert!

Well done Woody

Michael Smith
    34.3%
    Michael Ihiekwe
    8.3%
    Richard Wood
    50.6%
    Ben Wiles
    6.8%

I just don't see Freddie going. Ts will want the 400k back we paid for him. There is no way anyone will pay that for him. I wish he would go if it freed up some money to get another forrud in but it waint happen. The prob is he thinks he is better than he is and he has the touch of an elephant. Even my control is better than his and one or two on here have witnessed how bad that is!😆

If we cant flog him, loan him out to a club who aren't a threat to us and use the saved wages to get another forrud in

I Don't think TS will need his fee back,we've had 2 years out of him,I reckon a couple of hundred thousand would suffice.
    Whatever the reason is he wants away, maybe it's nothing to do with football, so best for all concerned that he goes ASAP.
    Warne has handled an unusual situation very well not sure what else he could do.

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    I Don't think TS will need his fee back,we've had 2 years out of him,I reckon a couple of hundred thousand would suffice.
    Whatever the reason is he wants away, maybe it's nothing to do with football, so best for all concerned that he goes ASAP.
    Warne has handled an unusual situation very well not sure what else he could do.
    Agree with this. Said to a mate on Saturday. What would you say is a good deal for ladapo. He reckons 500k. Wtf you don't even think he's a good player. Take 150k and run imo

We aren't far off a automatic promotion side. Ladapo he's got to go £200,000 get rid I've said I'd go for Kelly. How could you judge our defence Saturday apart from 1st half when it looked a foul on Barlaser played on their player on the right hit it over the bar they didn't make one chance all the game. Need Angus back to give us more options at the back. Our midfield got to be strongest in this league with Lindsay waiting his chance he's more than capable of taking it. Ogbene takes players out of the game look for gaps that creates. Ferguson for me on the left with Miller back up to him. I like Vickers in goal. Also Harding played well Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    If we cant flog him, loan him out to a club who aren't a threat to us and use the saved wages to get another forrud in
    What, whether that club wants him or not? If only life was that easy 😉

,,,loan him out to Ipswich in exchange for the forward who they got from Accy,,,,,,,,,,,Kaydon Jackson??? or summat like that....

Millers got the 3 points, but made a tough job of it.
    Smith's winner we got away with it, looked a foul all day long on their centre-half Boyle,
    but credit to Boyle not going down, linesman should have picked up on the foul.
    But swings & roundabouts we got away with it, even on the Quest football programme,
    they picked up on the foul.
    Thought Rathbone didn't have his normal bulldog approach, would rather had seen
    Ferguson on the left, instead of Miller.
    Ogbene needs to get better balls into the box, away from the keeper, perhaps Ferguson
    could show him how to cross a ball.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast