+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Cheltenham Town Post Match Thoughts

I think PW has handled the whole ladapo situation very well…

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post

For me Smith was fouling and I was waiting for ref to blow so didn’t even stand up straight away when he scored but let’s not forget your team Michael Duff who seems to have forgot they were constantly cheating and one definitely should’ve walked imo

The disallowed goal for offside was tight but I thought Smith was onside

3 points in the bag but that team is far better than what we’re seeing of late so what’s the problem because there definitely is one.

Agree Ogbene hasn’t been great
    Yes I was surprised our goal was given but on the balance of events, particularly in the first half, Cheltenham And their Manager got off lightly.
    They were lucky to go in with ten men never mind eleven as others have said.

So Karma Mr Duff

As for Oggy they set themselves up with five at the back to stifle our Wing play and they did that to a point.
    I thought Cheltenham could pass a bit but lived a charmed life whilst doing it around their pen area and they lost their way once in the last third.
    They had the right ideas and were coached well but have limited ability as Neil Warnock once said. Probably a reflection of their budget but they are going in the right direction long term so well done to them

Rathbone was lucky that the ref missed his swing and miss with a slap when he was having his shirt pulled in the first half.

I think we played reasonably well up until Smith's goal was disallowed. It was a bit like a penalty miss - took away our momentum and gave Cheltenham a boost.

Think an elbow was used here

Name:  14ACAC41-90BA-448D-9253-3D38BCECEE87.jpg
Views: 393
Size:  13.5 KB

That was a foul given against him as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    That was a foul given against him as well.
    Tbh I didn’t see what happened but saw the other player having his armed cleaned and elbow taped up

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    I think PW has handled the whole ladapo situation very well…
    Dog wagging its tail or tail wagging the dog?

Not so sure to be honest

I think Warney actually spat dummy out and has now calmed down but I didn’t like it when he assumes fans would boo Ladapo
    Maybe he knows has much about fans as some of us know about football 😉

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    I think Warney actually spat dummy out and has now calmed down but I didn’t like it when he assumes fans would boo Ladapo
    Maybe he knows has much about fans as some of us know about football ��

But he’s been around the club for many years now, so he should know how our fans react to anybody, player or manager, that says they don’t want to be here.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast