+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Next Two Games

Next Two Games

Away at Wealdstone and Bromley, realistic points haul? A win and a draw for me to keep us in touch, will be an interesting week as the last of the transfer window too.

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    Away at Wealdstone and Bromley, realistic points haul? A win and a draw for me to keep us in touch, will be an interesting week as the last of the transfer window too.
    I think you may be right in as much as we will earn 4 points but I think we need 6 out of 6..
    Not sure much will happen in the transfer window either. Outgoings more likely of the two.

Take each game as it comes. If we take care of business and bring 3 points back from Wealdstone, then we can go into the Bromley game under less pressure.

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post
    Take each game as it comes. If we take care of business and bring 3 points back from Wealdstone, then we can go into the Bromley game under less pressure.
    This.

Though I’m not of the opinion that IF we lost both games it would be catastrophic.

Would take 4pts now. 3 not enough, even if the win was against Bromley.

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post
    The players and management should take ‘each game as it comes’. Surely fans don’t have to though?

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    The players and management should take ‘each game as it comes’. Surely fans don’t have to though?
    No just realistic tho

Would be delighted with 6, happy with 4 especially if the win was at Bromley, content with 4 if it wasn't. Disappointed by 3. Very disappointed if less than 3.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Would be delighted with 6, happy with 4 especially if the win was at Bromley, content with 4 if it wasn't. Disappointed by 3. Very disappointed if less than 3.
    Agree totally

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    Agree totally
    Moi aussi. 6 would be biblical but 4 wouldn't be a disaster of epic proportions.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast