+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Roland’s Loan Repaid After Transfer Window

Roland’s Loan Repaid After Transfer Window

Typical that it will be repaid in Feb
    Hopefully we will be able to use it in Jan if so £5m cash could be used for £10m spend as clubs don’t pay all in one go

https://www.westbromnews.co.uk/2022/...m-in-february/

Just read this myself-good news, but let's hope he doesn't chose to pay it back in dividends to shareholders as an option that the article suggests he might opt for

Quote Originally Posted by Omegstrat6 View Post
    Just read this myself-good news, but let's hope he doesn't chose to pay it back in dividends to shareholders as an option that the article suggests he might opt for
    I understood that as to be paid to the club from dividends for shareholders (paying with money they were going to get) but it wasn’t explained very well In the article

If it’s returned to shareholders then 85% (or whatever share he bought) will presumably be paid back to himself ....

Unless I am mistaken it would be unusual however for spare cash from a paid up loan to be paid to shareholders ..... but this is Lai we are talking about who has given no clear explanation as to where the Pereira money went or the parachute payments

Private company.... doesn't have to say anything about where money goes....

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)