+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: well done dundee

well done dundee

Through. All you can ask

We don't ask enough

Quote Originally Posted by grantzer View Post
    Through. All you can ask
    Through is the ultimate goal today...but surely we should be scoring a few goals against 10 men gaining confidence looking like a team with direction... that's not asking too much against a pub team is it ???

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    Through is the ultimate goal today...but surely we should be scoring a few goals against 10 men gaining confidence looking like a team with direction... that's not asking too much against a pub team is it ???
    6 game losing streak broken, OK pub team,but pub pitch as well. Clean sheet,into next round,and no extra time before a big game midweek.

Compare that to the penny daintees......

Glass half full

Interesting comment 'pub pitch'.

I wasn't at the game and was out on the lash so didn't watch a stream; but my questions as regards the pitch are simply did Dumbarton play on a good pitch whilst giving us a bad one? Or did both sides play on the same pitch?

Surely a supposed Premiership side should have the ability and versatility to adapt to the given conditions a bit better than a 'pub team'?

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post

I wasn't at the game and was out on the lash so didn't watch a stream; but my questions as regards the pitch are simply did Dumbarton play on a good pitch whilst giving us a bad one? Or did both sides play on the same pitch?

Surely a supposed Premiership side should have the ability and versatility to adapt to the given conditions a bit better than a 'pub team'?
    If you play on a good pitch pretty much all the time,then play on a bad pitch,it causes problems. Livvi are proof that playing on a bad pitch all the time gives you an advantage because you are used to it.

On top of that, we did adapt better,we won

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post

We are only a premiership side in name.

We look like the pub team with unfit players, a half arsed attitude and a bloke picking the team who has ahh the gear but nae respect or idea

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)