+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Absolutely disgusted

Absolutely disgusted

Just seen a video of some of our "fans" in the CG catacombs yesterday singing about having a party when Gibson dies.

Utterly disgusting and 100% unacceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Just seen a video of some of our "fans" in the CG catacombs yesterday singing about having a party when Gibson dies.

100% agreed, MA. Some unfortunately just follow the loudest and smallest minded. They’ll be the same minority that were disrespectful to Doughty...every club has a few. Sheep not Rams.

Of course every club has them

Apparently MM has had to beef up the security on his house and has moved away to lie low for a while.
    Not right that, but hardly unexpected.

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post

I'm afraid that in life you always get some with a lack of intellegence

I don't think Gibson is acting with much class, but I don't wish him harm or Mel Morris he gambled and failed, where were his advisors

I've heard some vile chanting at football over the years usually from people with life problems sadly

What people don't realise. Regarding Gibson & Wycombe If a plea to be lenient to someone is done in the right manner
    Its more likely to have an effect

Quote Originally Posted by eddy779h34 View Post
    I'm afraid that in life you always get some with a lack of intellegence

I don't think Gibson is acting with much class, but I don't wish him harm or Mel Morris he gambled and failed, where were his advisors

I've heard some vile chanting at football over the years usually from people with life problems sadly

What people don't realise. Regarding Gibson & Wycombe If a plea to be lenient to someone is done in the right manner
    Its more likely to have an effect
    To an extent they may respond to warm words, but IMO they are now rather worried about the flack they will get if their spurious claims mean the liquidation of Derby. Seems to me the EFL and various other parties are in a bit of a panic over the PR fall out over this debacle.

In my view its the Administrators calling this out, that has led to the issue being raised and Boro and Wycombe coming to the table, I don't believe that the Administrators would not have raised this issue before with them, but it seems that Boro and Wycombe weren't interested in any agreement, until now, when they may feel the heat if its their claims that sink any takeover.

I love the irony of Boro's statement, where they state if the view is their claim is unfounded, then why would its existence put off a takeover? Whoever wrote that is clearly an idiot!

Any legal claim is a potential liability until its resolved, that doesn't indicate in any way thats it has merit, just that it potentially has merit. No sane investor will buy the club, unless they are reasonably confident they know the extent of all liabilities!

Plus neither club will get a penny if we hit liquidation.

Hearing noises that the EFL is looking at ways to get a phoenix club into L2 if liquidation happens. Realising too little too late their part in our downfall?

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)