+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Howloldboy observation.

The Howloldboy observation.

I must draw your attention to the thread further down in regards to the abilities of Griff. Not only are his limited abilities showcased here, but he is an irritant on the other Carlisle board.

This must be annoying as im sure the owners are doing their best to run an ailing football club, and do not need a clod gumming up the works even more.

His influence is like an infection, and needs medicine. If you support griff, give your reasons why here. Howloldboy listed his inadequate activities, and those he should be doing, but isnt.

Frank he’s not a kno8 like you who posts ****e most of the time for a reaction

That’s enough of a reason 😎

Which thread do you mean Frank as I've never heard howoldboy bad mouthing Griff,I thought that they was (online) mates,I'm on Griffys side anyway,this forum would have died years ago if it wasn't for him putting effort into keeping it going all this time,nice to see you back posting though Frank,the more the merrier

Quote Originally Posted by Blackdogblue View Post
    Frank he’s not a kno8 like you who posts ****e most of the time for a reaction

That’s enough of a reason 😎
    I quite like Frank's posts when he decides to visit other forums and they don't know what he's like,I've seen posters attacking his bait like good uns in the past 😂

Frank doesn’t like it when I post on Kel’s board. He’s just sulking really.

Why is it always aimed at Griff though.. Chalky your a better target for grief on the prediction league threads 😎

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    Frank doesn’t like it when I post on Kel’s board. He’s just sulking really.
    I think that Kel should give the mods job to Frank tbh,it's very rare that he goes onto the board and Frank posts on there everyday plus he supports plate

Think that through, Chalky. That would give him Mod powers that he could use to ban anyone on any Footymad site, including this one.

Aye you are right Griff,the power would go to his head and he would be red carding posters left,right and centre

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)