+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Incomings

Lol
    Disagreeing with you is not insulting you 😎

Oz, no medical doctor but I suggest getting stoned instead of drinking. My mom had parkinsons and before she died she never ate unless she had injested some THC butter. Never would have done it without the disease but it did aid her the last 2 years.

Of course, many or our ruling elite ban THC. No problem with getting ass blasted on rot gut but whatever you do don't smoke dope. These are the same people that will be punching an express ticket to hell once their pact with Satan expires.

The CBD bit is the bit that helps you can buy that legally in oil

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    This says it all this C U N T is so up himself look at the fan's faces and he's says it all.
    Attachment 20844
    He's somewhat insulated from the real world, and is likely to retain that smirk for as long as he gets support from Radrizzani.

Quote Originally Posted by spaldy View Post
    Oz, no medical doctor but I suggest getting stoned instead of drinking. My mom had parkinsons and before she died she never ate unless she had injested some THC butter. Never would have done it without the disease but it did aid her the last 2 years.

Of course, many or our ruling elite ban THC. No problem with getting ass blasted on rot gut but whatever you do don't smoke dope. These are the same people that will be punching an express ticket to hell once their pact with Satan expires.
    Hummm I don't drink and sure as hell don't smoke pot or take drugs. Friend smokes pot and years ago he said to try one so I did tasted like drinking herbal tea so I said to him I'll just drink tea cheaper lol Eg it did not have any effect on me and he said that some people it doesn't

Experts now distinguish between the 'new' cannabis & the 'old' weed regarding THC.

[The new highly potent, available in tabs, edibles and vapes & the old version, a far milder weed passed around in joints].

Levels of T.H.C., the chemical that produces marijuana’s high, have been rising for at least three decades, and it’s now possible in some countries/states to buy vape cartridges containing little but this active THC ingredient.

Would just like to say many young mental health patients on wards do have the side effects of THC - showing a decrease in IQ, memory & cognition from my observations.

Chilling out or Psychosis is a symptom: a temporary disorientation that resembles a waking dream, with odd, imagined sights and sounds, often accompanied by paranoia or an ominous sensation. The vast majority of people who have this kind of psychotic experience do not go on to develop a persistent condition such as schizophrenia.

Never taken any recreational drug in my life but I have had Psychotic Schizophrenia, disorder events - an umbrella term for an array of unexplained problems involving recurrent psychosis & would not be in favour of promoting any THC ingredients use.

A simple blood test was once offered to tell me if I had the faulty gene of Alzheimer's.
    Available to anyone, I had such test & do not carry the gene thankfully as again far to many sufferers of such condition end up on psychiatric wards, sadly.

MT, Thinking we may be talking different things. An 80 year old in the last stages of life taking THC to aid her last days is a lot different than a youth taking it to get stoned to the bone.

If you research end of life decisions like this you’ll often find a politician getting kickbacks from the pharma companies or someone feeding in chumps for the penal industrial complex. The politician in my home state that has stopped all efforts on medical pot turned out to be getting 200k a year from Eli Lilly to keep it from getting a vote. They have a synthetic THC that costs $400 a pill

MT, Thinking we may be talking different things. An 80 year old in the last stages of life taking THC to aid her last days is a lot different than a youth taking it to get stoned to the bone.

If you research end of life decisions like this you’ll often find a politician getting kickbacks from the pharma companies or someone feeding in chumps for the penal industrial complex. The politician in my home state that has stopped all efforts on medical pot turned out to be getting 200k a year from Eli Lilly to keep it from getting a vote. They have a synthetic THC that costs $400 a pill
    Agree Spaldy - Very difficult issues indeed regarding youth, elderly, healthcare & politics - not for this forum maybe.
    Lived with my grandparents whilst Grandad suffered with Alzheimer's & sure was upsetting. Hence my take on comparisons.
    Your comments noted 'tho.

Agree on the topic. did not mean to hijack thread.

Latest from AK suggests no one is incoming this month

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)