+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Updated Prediction league post WHU and Newcastle

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Updated Prediction league post WHU and Newcastle

Nothing to see on here, a few picked up points from the second Spam game but absolute nothing from yesterday. SO for the next game can we all predict a loss please. Disappointed by yesterday, plus side the grandkids have the lurgy so I am keeping away and wont have to face the Son in law gloating (he's a Barcodes fan, which is odd for a Mancunian, but I guess it could be worse). We have a short rest now before the next game, time to regroup and get some key players back and maybe someone on transfer but can't see that happening despite the hype in the press

Ozwhite 47
    Calverleyboy 47
    Orgoner 42
    Belfast 34
    Silentman 31
    Rev 31
    Sniffer 30
    Tich1 27
    Bathlad 26
    Spaldy 24
    OzLeeds 20
    Ubique 20
    Orange 17
    George K 16
    Billy 14
    Whitestomper 14
    Hopeless 9
    Joel 7
    Hgate 5
    Costa 4
    Dek LUFC 3
    Yeboah 2
    CherryPie 1

Hey, hold o I tipped castle to win what do you mean none picked up points

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    So you did, totally ruined my theory, I seem to have a blind spot for Oz posters.

You ought to be ashamed of yourself. Have you no blind faith like the rest of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    You ought to be ashamed of yourself. Have you no blind faith like the rest of us.
    I am blind I got 1 point for predicting the win instead of 3 ohh hold on must be cav lol
    Hey CAv how could you forget anyway as you agreed to my madness lol

I am blind I got 1 point for predicting the win instead of 3 ohh hold on must be cav lol
    Hey CAv how could you forget anyway as you agreed to my madness lol
    I had 3 -1, which on another day we would probably do - from yesterdays game a draw would probably have been the fair result they played a pathetic game of slowing it all down, Burnley did it today against Arsenal and it worked for them too; slightest opportunity and a player is down feigning injury or taking for ever with throw ins and free/goal kicks. I guess it a needs must tactic but not my idea of the game

That's why I hate picking us to win. Dead set feckin jinx I am ! 😀

There you go OzLeeds, good job t was you and not that under chap from the land down under

Ozwhite 47
    Calverleyboy 47
    Orgoner 42
    Belfast 34
    Silentman 31
    Rev 31
    Sniffer 30
    Tich1 27
    Bathlad 26
    Spaldy 24
    OzLeeds 21
    Ubique 20
    Orange 17
    George K 16
    Billy 14
    Whitestomper 14
    Hopeless 9
    Joel 7
    Hgate 5
    Costa 4
    Dek LUFC 3
    Yeboah 2
    CherryPie 1

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)