+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Should we sell Tarkowski?

Still need to put the ball in the net to win a game.. who is going to do it for the rest of the season?

Quote Originally Posted by FromTheDarkness View Post
    Still need to put the ball in the net to win a game.. who is going to do it for the rest of the season?

trying to work out who this guy plays for - Darko.

anyone ?

I think that's Billy Ingham...

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    You tell me what will happen to the money we'll get for him, will it go on incoming player signings, or paying off ALK's debts, then I'll tell you whether we should sell him.
    I don't think any of the money from January sales will be spent on inbounds sinkov.

For the financial welfare of Burnley Football Club (not ALK) another £20 million in the Dry Powder Room will offer financial stability for next season.

For £20 million I'd sell him and trust in Collins, Long and Thomas.

Despite the point at Arsenal we still fell a further two points behind the Toon and Norwich.

We are gone already.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I don't think any of the money from January sales will be spent on inbounds sinkov.

For the financial welfare of Burnley Football Club (not ALK) another £20 million in the Dry Powder Room will offer financial stability for next season.

For £20 million I'd sell him and trust in Collins, Long and Thomas.

Despite the point at Arsenal we still fell a further two points behind the Toon and Norwich.

We are gone already.
    The money won't go on players, neither will it be used for the financial welfare of BFC, it will be used to service/pay off ALK's debts, so I would prefer us to keep Tarko, which will make it more likely we will survive in the PL, easily the most beneficial outcome for the financial welfare of BFC.

The money won't go on players, neither will it be used for the financial welfare of BFC, it will be used to service/pay off ALK's debts, so I would prefer us to keep Tarko, which will make it more likely we will survive in the PL, easily the most beneficial outcome for the financial welfare of BFC.
    Whether we keep Tarkowski or not sinkov, we are gone.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Whether we keep Tarkowski or not sinkov, we are gone.
    I think we are mon ami, to stay up we are going to need at least 22 points from our last 20 games, possibly we may need more, 23, 24. 25, who knows. But seeing as we've only got 12 points from 18 games so far, taking more than a point a game from the next 20 looks way beyond us.

I think we are mon ami, to stay up we are going to need at least 22 points from our last 20 games, possibly we may need more, 23, 24. 25, who knows. But seeing as we've only got 12 points from 18 games so far, taking more than a point a game from the next 20 looks way beyond us.
    That's the formula I have always used sinkov. Everton look like they could join us and Watford though.

We put up a good display yesterday and got a positive result,better than most of you were predicting.Then I switch on my computer today and all I see is gloom and negativity.We have a very good player at the club,Collins,who doesn't get a chance unless Mee or Tarks are out,put Tarks in midfield and play Collins.Roberts,as we saw yesterday is a good player.The draw yesterday will have lifted our spirits,Cornet will be back and our next game is home against Watford.Get a grip and back the boys.COYC.

And Jesus said , know that I am the way and the life. I shall depart now and go to that northern country Britain, I shall find those that hath been misled ,and there I shall create miracles. For the darkness of evil has cast its shadow on the proud, the happy people, in short those pie eaters of Burnley. Then let it be a sign unto you, all ye burdened and heavily laden and with negative thoughts, Championship ,my foot. And they shall play like the players of old, with a team spirit anew ,and this shall be a sign unto you. Fear not for I am thicker than a 6 inch glass plate standing behind Pope in your goals. And all these things shall come about.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)