+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Should we sell Tarkowski?

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    Pretty accurate description that CIB

My only addition to yours would be a wide man to deliver ball and go at people so Mcneil doesn’t get marked out of games.

So yes to the creative midfielder - yes to a mobile centre forward , but the addition of the above would be gratefully received as well.

If the board don’t sack Dyche I won’t be renewing my ST next year , they are simply playing at owning a football club.
    Just corrected your mistake Army.lol

First priority is the financial stability of the club.
    If Collins can do the job, Tarks is dispensable and you should cash in whilst you can.

If there is any money left for a player I doubt a creative midfielder would be the best value purchase as Dyche is focused on clean sheets so you seldom have enough players up the park to support or provide attacking options for a creative mid anyway - so I'd be looking for a beast of an athlete with tons of pace and power that can break quickly whilst the opposition is still camped on the edge of your box and nick the occasional goal. Worst case scenario: Tshimanga is cheap and alongside Cornet could do a job.
    Last edited by wanderlust; 25-01-2022 at 02:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wanderlust View Post
    First priority is the financial stability of the club.
    If Collins can do the job, Tarks is dispensable and you should cash in whilst you can.

If there is any money left for a player I doubt a creative midfielder would be the best value purchase as Dyche is focused on clean sheets so you seldom have enough players up the park to support or provide attacking options for a creative mid anyway - so I'd be looking for a beast of an athlete with tons of pace and power that can break quickly whilst the opposition is still camped on the edge of your box and nick the occasional goal. Worst case scenario: Tshimanga is cheap and alongside Cornet could do a job.
    Good job you’re not in charge,

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)