+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Grant McCann sacked by Hull

Grant McCann sacked by Hull

Just beaten Blackburn Rovers and away to Bournemouth .

Got them straight back to the championship at the first time of asking .

New owners in a Hull City obviously see it differently .

I'd have him here next season in league one in a flash personally .

Which would happen under new ownership who actually know what they are doing .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Just beaten Blackburn Rovers and away to Bournemouth .

Got them straight back to the championship at the first time of asking .

New owners in a Hull City obviously see it differently .

I'd have him here next season in league one in a flash personally .

Which would happen under new ownership who actually know what they are doing .
    Unbelievable. You'd have thought he'd have kept him for the season since relegation looks unlikely. Another new owner that has no experience of English football that thinks he knows best? We'll see how it pans out. I would have him as our manager.

Is this new owner of theirs the former plumber from London ( pimlico plumbing ) self made multi millionaire ? , Mc Cann has really turned the Tigers around since they beat us, their form has been outstanding , strange decision !

Quote Originally Posted by Arblasterfromthepast View Post
    Unbelievable. You'd have thought he'd have kept him for the season since relegation looks unlikely. Another new owner that has no experience of English football that thinks he knows best? We'll see how it pans out. I would have him as our manager.
    he has I'm told previously applied for Our Managers job , probably not a yes man Arby !!

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    he has I'm told previously applied for Our Managers job , probably not a yes man Arby !!
    That figures Roma!

There’s got to be a leaky defence gag swilling about

Giving the job to Shota Arveladze who hasn’t coached since getting sacked by an Uzbekistan club in 2020

A ridiculous decision to be honest. If he was going to be sacked for the 'right' reasons, then it should have been after their relegation or this season after their awful run of losses (just before they beat us of course lol).

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Giving the job to Shota Arveladze who hasn’t coached since getting sacked by an Uzbekistan club in 2020
    The Hull supporters might well need a 'Shota' vodka on back o this appointment!

It's the new owners club nar and the'll do what they want.

Hull's promotion last season and decent results this season are of little concern to the owners.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast