+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: PJT Rotherham United v Cambridge United (19:00) Tuesday

Quote Originally Posted by PerigordMiller View Post
    I had a dream about this game.

It's going to go to penalties.

They will score early and we will get a last minute equaliser after Woody sprints 300 metres, starting at Millmoor, to get on the end of Oggie's cross.

We have been devastating down the flanks all night, after shock recalls for free agents Lamy and Bailey-King. BK having been released for the evening after pleas from Warney that he's a good lad.

Oggie scores our final penalty to make it 14-13 and sprints across to hug Matt Hamshaw, but he fails to beat the first man, and bounces of Smudge, who loses 3 teeth and his winning smile.

There is a pitch invasion, but fortunately both culprits are caught, although they say they were just running for the 69 bus, as they normally leave 15 minutes early.

CT Miller will have 'I was there' T-shirts printed, and there will be arrangements for AutoWindscreens/JPT/PapaJohns replica trophies to be displayed around town, although no-one knows what they look like.
    Well most of that came true

Quote Originally Posted by Stovicmiller View Post
    . What did he say , what did he say . I’m taking the piss . I think you’re up your own arse .
    Manners Timothy. Mother doesn't like it

Is the 69 bus still going?

I used to get that to Sheffield, went past our temporary stadium.

I think so, according to the Heavily Pregnant Brothers video.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345