+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Has pw made a mistake

Has pw made a mistake

Not trying to sign another forward.

Is it budget restraints or keeping the squad happy or does he not think they are as good or better than we have.

Having to wait for ladepo to go is a rubbish way off running the squad. Leaves everything last minute and in the mean time you having to rely on a player who doesn't want to be here.

Get jj out on loan sign another striker.

Regrets, I've had a few
    But then again, too few to mention
    I did what I had to do
    And saw it through without exemption
    I planned each charted course
    Each careful step along the byway
    And more, much more than this, I did it my way

There's an old saying - make hay while the sun shines - or, strengthen while you're strong (top of league). Ladapo needs leaving out imo just to keep our other strikers motivated, regardless whether we sign someone or not. Why can't we compete for such as Connor Wickham - he was a free transfer so higher wages should have been offset by this.

Quote Originally Posted by twitch44 View Post
    There's an old saying - make hay while the sun shines - or, strengthen while you're strong (top of league). Ladapo needs leaving out imo just to keep our other strikers motivated, regardless whether we sign someone or not. Why can't we compete for such as Connor Wickham - he was a free transfer so higher wages should have been offset by this.
    He doesn’t score enough goals P 206 scored 46.

Warne did his part gave him a start but should have subbed him.after 50 mins
    I think ladapo going to a rival who are playing dark arts and leaving it late

Get another striker in to give smudge a rest

All the ones within our budget are almost gone.

We might see one tomorrow night I’ve mentioned more than once but, we won’t even go for him.

I think WLB. has it spot on and not just Warne but the recruitment and Stewart may also have got this wrong.

Unless……….

Warnes hoping for a garage sale.

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post
    Not trying to sign another forward.

Is it budget restraints or keeping the squad happy or does he not think they are as good or better than we have.

Having to wait for ladepo to go is a rubbish way off running the squad. Leaves everything last minute and in the mean time you having to rely on a player who doesn't want to be here.

Get jj out on loan sign another striker.
    Do you have a link to the "not trying to sign another forward". Or is this just a opinion?

If we go with what we’ve got then it’s the playoffs at best . But let’s see what happens if anything up to the end of jan .

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Warnes hoping for a garage sale.
    I’d rather have a shed.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast