+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Has pw made a mistake

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post
    Not trying to sign another forward.

Is it budget restraints or keeping the squad happy or does he not think they are as good or better than we have.

Having to wait for ladepo to go is a rubbish way off running the squad. Leaves everything last minute and in the mean time you having to rely on a player who doesn't want to be here.

Get jj out on loan sign another striker.
    you do know the happy clappers will not allow criticism of the chairman or manager.

There's another week to go yet
    He's said he's changed his mind and as other teams have strengthened and he's now trying to sign someone

Once Tilt leaves then we might see some movement
    Time will tell if he bags someone and whether it will be a striker

Thing I don’t get is why have we waited for Tilt to go before we move? He isn’t even in our thinking as he’s been at Wigan could it be we’ve been paying most of his wages?
    We’re overloaded with centre halves and even though it would be good to get Goose back we’ve still only 20 outfield players
    Wonder what position this incoming imminent Millertop mentioned yesterday plays

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    There's another week to go yet
    He's said he's changed his mind and as other teams have strengthened and he's now trying to sign someone

Once Tilt leaves then we might see some movement
    Time will tell if he bags someone and whether it will be a striker
    It simply has to be a forrud.

Quote Originally Posted by uttis View Post
    Thing I don’t get is why have we waited for Tilt to go before we move? He isn’t even in our thinking as he’s been at Wigan could it be we’ve been paying most of his wages?
    We’re overloaded with centre halves and even though it would be good to get Goose back we’ve still only 20 outfield players
    Wonder what position this incoming imminent Millertop mentioned yesterday plays
    uttis, another big thing is, if we are using Tilt's fee to bring someone in, just how much is Tony Stewart giving Warne to put towards bringing in a 'decently' priced new player? £100k for Tilt + what? We are told there is a budget but just how much is there to spend?

I'm predicting there will be more than one in and out at the club.The suggestion we should move JJ out on loan is ridiculous,he is just at that stage where he is becoming more "one of our team".We will need him but I get the impression Warney will bring in at least one more forward as well and as I have said before Ladapo will have gone this next week.

Don't rule out any exchanges.

Told you I heard something at Saturday's game reliable source makes me think Sadlier he's going. Have to see. Agree with Brin we need a forward better than what we've got other than Smith I'd be looking at Kelly get in now while he's still available. Get Angus back ASAP will improve our defence. Stop playing Ihiekwe on left of defence it's crazy Harding better there.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Told you I heard something at Saturday's game reliable source makes me think Sadlier he's going. Have to see. Agree with Brin we need a forward better than what we've got other than Smith I'd be looking at Kelly get in now while he's still available. Get Angus back ASAP will improve our defence. Stop playing Ihiekwe on left of defence it's crazy Harding better there.
    gru, we've banged the drum and made all the noise for others to see and hear, apparently Kelly is now Portsmouth bound but and it's a big but, I've not seen or heard any confirmation he's signed for them yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    gru, we've banged the drum and made all the noise for others to see and hear, apparently Kelly is now Portsmouth bound but and it's a big but, I've not seen or heard any confirmation he's signed for them yet.

Thought it was Plymouth he was said to be signing for? I'd get in touch with his agent say does he want the chance of championship football next season? If he does he's got a better chance with us than Portsmouth or Plymouth!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast