+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: G.Neville

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    .... and now reports of German and Italian clubs showing interest in Festy. The world might not start in Notts but it certainly ends there
    REPORTS DEAR SIR, REPORTS.

There are reports that I have had a 3 some with the Minogue sisters. I can neither confirm nor dent them.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    REPORTS DEAR SIR, REPORTS.

There are reports that I have had a 3 some with the Minogue sisters. I can neither confirm nor dent them.
    Indeed you could not dent them, in fact could barely make an impression I'd imagine...... too worn out after your Thai travails perchance?

RA, are you telling me, that Derby have never poached anyone on th cheap?
    Byrne and Marshall are the 2 most recent cheap poaches, so yes we do. However, it's not the end result, it's the manner. You wanted Lee B and offered a ridiculously low amount. Upped it 3 times to still nowhere near the club's valuation on him. Then you come again with another cheeky and insultingly low bid for Festy. Rooney has said repeatedly that no player he wants to keep is going anywhere. Millwall offered a daft fee for Sibley. DCFC has done all it can to put put there that most players are staying and nobody is going for peanuts. Maybe it's indicative of the poor standard of schooling in Notts (bottom of the country or thereabouts) that they don't understand English.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Indeed you could not dent them, in fact could barely make an impression I'd imagine...... too worn out after your Thai travails perchance?
    Careful, that's a can of worms you're about to open you little tinker.
    Now put that rod down and close the tackle box, before a large mouth Bass comes out from the depths

Byrne and Marshall are the 2 most recent cheap poaches, so yes we do. However, it's not the end result, it's the manner. You wanted Lee B and offered a ridiculously low amount. Upped it 3 times to still nowhere near the club's valuation on him. Then you come again with another cheeky and insultingly low bid for Festy. Rooney has said repeatedly that no player he wants to keep is going anywhere. Millwall offered a daft fee for Sibley. DCFC has done all it can to put put there that most players are staying and nobody is going for peanuts. Maybe it's indicative of the poor standard of schooling in Notts (bottom of the country or thereabouts) that they don't understand English.
    Jesus MA I exected better from you.
    When a shark strikes, it doesn't try to devour its prey immediately.
    It jumps in with a strike, then withdraws to see if the prey bleeds out.
    Why risk yourself hurt, when all you have to do is wait?
    Rooney can say all he wants. That clock keeps ticking and every second his confidence will be chipped away.
    Right now, DCFC is leaking drip drip.
    You may get a full transfusion to live, or you may need an amputation.
    That's battle field casulaties for you.

NB. Can I just remind you, that we once had to sell Morgan and Bamford in a hurry on the cheap, to block administration.
    There comes a time when everyone just has to face up to it.
    Never mind my club, several others are getting miffed that Derby are not selling while in admin, never mind losing the golden ticket.

Never mind my club
    Profound stuff. Even rA will agree with you on that one

TTR, might it be that, as happened up the road with the Foxes back in 2002, the Administrator has decided that the best for all parties is to keep as much of the current squad as possible together rather than sell off the better players for peanuts?

RA, are you telling me, that Derby have never poached anyone on th cheap?
    Of course I’m not. Not sure what that’s got to do with trying to hold on to what we’ve got now though.
    If Lawrence hasn’t been ‘poached’ by Bournemouth or Wolves by the time of our next match I’ll be pleasantly surprised.

TTR, might it be that, as happened up the road with the Foxes back in 2002, the Administrator has decided that the best for all parties is to keep as much of the current squad as possible together rather than sell off the better players for peanuts?
    The administrators back then, had no moral conscience at all, neither did the club.
    The amount of people they diddled was enormous.
    You can also thank them for the 12 points you got, bacause of their actions.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    Profound stuff. Even rA will agree with you on that one
    That's ok, even his paper admits DCFC supporters have mental health problems
    Personally, I thought it was all of you

How has Rooney given them a chance of staying up?
    Rooney has shown his players a league table minus the points deduction, which has Derby mid-table, to motivate his squad and he has given his number to the supporters’ trust to strengthen the bond with fans. Supporter groups have appealed to fans to buy tickets for Sunday’s home game against Birmingham, expected to attract their biggest crowd of the season, and they discussed selling “virtual tickets” at a meeting with the administrator. The trust has highlighted the human impact on fans, some of who have raised mental health concerns, with many sharing their #MyDerbyStory on social media.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)