+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: v County

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    I changed ends for the second half (went down the Shed end of the GF) and the vitriol coming from fans down that end was unreal. If you think I'm negative, you should take a seat down there for 90 mins. You'd have a nervous breakdown mate. Some of our fans are complete arseholes like. They'd be better off staying at home.
    Talking s*** . That's end I sit and you are talking what I started off with

McNulty would be as well donning his pinny, getting the mop bucket and making a start on the changing rooms

Watt is a breath of fresh air, having someone who can collect, hold on to a ball and create allows others to get into attacking positions.

Take nothing away from Butch who did a decent job but Watt my man of match by a mile

Quote Originally Posted by Dave63 View Post
    Talking s*** . That's end I sit and you are talking what I started off with
    Eh?

It's fcuking vile mate. Scott Fraser used to get it something awful from that end as well, to the point he reacted to the shouts near the end of his time. If you don't hear it, you're obviously used to it.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Eh?

It's fcuking vile mate. Scott Fraser used to get it something awful from that end as well, to the point he reacted to the shouts near the end of his time. If you don't hear it, you're obviously used to it.
    I'll never understand it to be honest. 🤔

Bit of a rollercoaster again but could be a big game for us. Who knew clark would be the hero ffs - i had kind of written him off tbh. Watt is a breath of fresh air and my man Butch did well at CB (he usually does). Made the league table look much more positive within 15 minutes.

Clark will score if we actually get the ball in the box. Watt is doing that, he had some delicious crosses last night.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Clark will score if we actually get the ball in the box. Watt is doing that, he had some delicious crosses last night.
    I didnt realise how composed Watt is - great signing so far. Clark winning that header and bottom corner was sublime. penalty in same corner too. Can he do this from start though? He has clearly been out of position due to options. Be great if he gets the confidence now and has a sterling rest of season with Watt.

😂😂😂......no idea why delicious made me laugh but yeah, a good way to describe them. The cross for McNulty in the first half was mega tasty.😋 Just a shame the wee pansy was more focused on avoiding a collision with the post than putting the ball in the net.

I'll never understand it to be honest. ��
    Ironically the same guys were up dancing about about at the end after we'd gone 2-1 up. I couldn't help myself & gave them a 'ffs lads, you were wanting Courts sacked 5 minutes ago'. Fickle as fcuk. A boo at the end to voice your displeasure aye, the personal stuff during the match, nah.

Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)