+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: v County

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Ironically the same guys were up dancing about about at the end after we'd gone 2-1 up. I couldn't help myself & gave them a 'ffs lads, you were wanting Courts sacked 5 minutes ago'. Fickle as fcuk. A boo at the end to voice your displeasure aye, the personal stuff during the match, nah.
    Same guy that said crowd booed at half time at the team when it was towards the ref as most guys know that

Quote Originally Posted by Dave63 View Post
    Same guy that said crowd booed at half time at the team when it was towards the ref as most guys know that
    As I said, booing instantly upon the whistle sounds like it aimed at the team. The ref got it when he went down the tunnel and rightly so. Not sure why you've taken such an offence to my viewpoint just because you sit in the part of the ground I commented on?

Said last night I am pretty sure boos were aimed at ref. He had just made another dodgy decision before blowing for half time. Where I am booing lasted a few seconds before people started clapping team off.

GF has always been bad for that to be fair

Dinna see how anyone can deny it

I'm shocked that United fans could be miserable ****s!

Got the monkey off our back last night with the win, time to look up the table. Onwards and upwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Bannons boots View Post
    Said last night I am pretty sure boos were aimed at ref. He had just made another dodgy decision before blowing for half time. Where I am booing lasted a few seconds before people started clapping team off.
    Perhaps so mate. The refs in our last 2 home games have been dire, last week especially.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Without Tony Watt's direct play we don't win that match imo.That's why his goal to game ratio isn't too important.
    I totally agree. He showed a lot of quality and direct play last night.

The win was so important - almost justifies already the decision to spend the extra money to get him in early

Quote Originally Posted by Dave63 View Post
    Are you saying tHeArAb is lying? I struggle to see why he'd do that. 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    I didnt realise how composed Watt is - great signing so far. Clark winning that header and bottom corner was sublime. penalty in same corner too. Can he do this from start though? He has clearly been out of position due to options. Be great if he gets the confidence now and has a sterling rest of season with Watt.
    Worth remembering Clark had a great partnership with shanks

I agree with other posts that McNulty, Pawlett and Harkes have not been offering enough last few matches. Bad as well when they keep others and the youngsters out of side for those positions

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    I totally agree. He showed a lot of quality and direct play last night.

The win was so important - almost justifies already the decision to spend the extra money to get him in early
    Same. His all round play won us that game last night. Fair play to the boy, he's far more than a goalscorer. A lot of us doubted his signing. Loved the way he was gee'ing up the crowd as well. Seems to be 'shedded oot his nut' already.

Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)