+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Best and Worst things during Radz/MB

Best and Worst things during Radz/MB

As this maybe both their swan songs and final season, thought might be fun to work out best and worsts over the last few seasons.

1. best player signed
    2. Worst player signed
    3, best game
    4. Worst game
    5. Funniest moment
    6. Best chant/song
    7. One thing you wish we had done differently
    8. Favourite personality
    9. Personality you love to hate.
    10. Most bonkers moment in the league.

1. best player signed - Meslier
    2. Worst player signed - Tyler Roberts (may seem harsh but such little impact or improvement in such a long period is beyond me) obviously Kiko, Augustin etc are worse but I'm more annoyed we are perserving with a bad player.
    3, best game- Leeds 5 Birmingham 4, City
    4. Worst game- Leeds 0 Newcastle 1, that Wigan game, City thrashing, all the dour FA cup defeats
    5. Funniest moment- Orta with his binoculars are spanking Derby after we were promoted.
    6. Best chant/song- Stop crying Frank Lampard
    7. One thing you wish we had done differently- Signed a striker or pablo replacement/ maybe gone in fully for Ben White
    8. Favourite personality- Alioski
    9. Personality you love to hate- Klopp, absolute dufus.
    10. Most bonkers moment in the league- Leeds 3 Villa 2, Leeds 5 Brum 4 that run of games over crimbo that were all classics

1. best player signed Raph
    2. Worst player signed Rodrigo for the amount paid
    3, best game First game back vs Liverpool
    4. Worst game Losing to Derby in the promotion
    5. Funniest moment Roberts scoring a goal
    6. Best chant/song Don't understand it but when they chant something like Charlie your a W A N K E R I know it snot it but that's what it sounds like.
    7. One thing you wish we had done differently Signed better quality players with strength in their positions.
    8. Favourite personality Ayling
    9. Personality you love to hate. Klopp
    10. Most bonkers moment in the league. Back to first game back never knew which way it would go

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    As this maybe both their swan songs and final season, thought might be fun to work out best and worsts over the last few seasons.

1. best player signed
    2. Worst player signed
    3, best game
    4. Worst game
    5. Funniest moment
    6. Best chant/song
    7. One thing you wish we had done differently
    8. Favourite personality
    9. Personality you love to hate.
    10. Most bonkers moment in the league.
    I’d bet you and Clive will never be seen together.

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    I’d bet you and Clive will never be seen together.
    Seeing as he doesn’t really post anymore and I don’t know Clive then I would imagine you are right.

For me

1. Raphinha
    2. Mujica - did he actually play a first team game
    3. First couple of games under Bielsa including smashing Derby when it was clear MB was different or first game back v Pool
    4. Wigan loss
    5. Frank Lampard trying to justify his outrage at spygate or Klich in the Villa game dating the Villa players to have a go with his facial expression
    6. Hernandez/Casilla song
    7. Signed a replacement for Pablo last season
    8. Phillips
    9. Dean Smith
    10. The Bamford offside for pointing or the Struijk red card both madness

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)