+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: St Midden Match thread and all that sh1te

We are a man down when JET is playing. He was all over place last night and almost every touch of the ball he had was a mistake. He must be doing something special in training. McLennan is not much better. It has been evident for a long time that both players are just not good enough. Still think there is potentially a decent player in Kennedy but his decision making is a problem.

I’ve watched a fair amount of Dumbarton this season. Kennedy, Campbell, JET & McLennan would struggle to hold down a place in that team.

Perhaps he should decide that he's nae a fitba player.

Joshua Oyinsan who plays for the Sons, does everything JET does but better. He’s probably on about £300 a week. Not for a moment suggesting we sign him, just pointing out how pish a signing JET actually is

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Hopefully Neil Lennon will be aff the dole and heading to Pittodrie pretty soon on a short term gig to the end of the season to sort this sh1te out.
    Glass well and truly out of his depth and it’s time he was sent packing
    Bigger question is will fcukin Cormack do it and admit he got the appointment wrong.
    No he will not! His ego is far to big to admit he got anything wrong. Anyway he is a dodgy shyster fk him!

Quote Originally Posted by feel View Post
    Hedges is poor and anyone wanting to pay good money for him should be welcomed.
    I'd welcome bad money at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by PittodriePile View Post
    I can understand why Blackburn would want to sign him now to help get promotion to the Premier League as I see him as a decent Championship level player. But what do they do with him if they get promoted (they are currently second and on a good run so a real possibility) as he is miles away from being a Premier League level player? Likely away on loan somewhere? Likewise if they only sign him on a pre-contract and they get promoted. No big deal for Blackburn to write-off any small amount of money spent on Hedges if they are promoted but Hedges might end up in a bit like no-mans land albeit on wages that he may be happy enough to pick up and play very little football.

I didn't see a hell of a lot of football being played last night.

Quote Originally Posted by PittodriePile View Post
    Several of the local news sources in that area of Lancashire are saying that a verbal pre-contract agreement exists, but that Hedges will see out the season with the Dons.

A good player on his day, but hoorin inconsistent. We’ll cope, but I have an affa feeling that Glass sees ability in McLennan and Kennedy that has by-passed me.

I only found out recently Kennedy is 27.
    I assumed he was about 20-21 when we signed him.
    27, I'd say he's close to all the player he's ever going to be.
    Kennedy was another of those "good game against us, let's sign him" lazy purchases.

He's nae good enough, a lot of our squad are nae good enough.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast