+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. Wealdstone FC 25.01.22 [NL]

Quote Originally Posted by Warnocks Legends View Post
    What the hell does poor old Eli have to do to get a start? Rodriguez has been garbage in last two outings yet still goes straight back in. What message does that send to fringe players. Play well still won't start!!
    You say this like Sam has been banging them in consistently.
    He did well in his last game but he isn’t close to replacing RR yet, in my opinion.
    In fact, if RR was dropped I would put Roberts in his position and bring in Brunt or Francis.

Quote Originally Posted by Warnocks Legends View Post
    What the hell does poor old Eli have to do to get a start? Rodriguez has been garbage in last two outings yet still goes straight back in. What message does that send to fringe players. Play well still won't start!!
    I have to agree with the others. Eli Sam ahead of Rodrigues? I can’t see that happening ever unless Rubens form drops terribly. He missed Wrexham suspended, wasn’t that bad against Kings Lynn on a tough night and tough pitch and got an assist against Eastleigh - Sam’s winner. The only 3 games this year. I don’t think his perceived drop in form warrants dropping for Sam who has been more miss than hit at Notts since he arrived. Sam off the bench, like Wrexham, is a good option to have.

Atmosphere on the radio sounds like a pre-season fixture away to some village team in Leicestershire.

First goal of the night goes to Shots, leading Southend. Got to feel for a club that is in such freefall.

Ugh, Fword ahead. Fully expect them to beat Barnsley tonight, but it's quite concerning now how close they are to the play offs.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Atmosphere on the radio sounds like a pre-season fixture away to some village team in Leicestershire.
    Average first 15 minutes from Notts which is an improvement on recent games.

Watching the Halifax v Wood game whilst listening to Notts. It's clear to see already why Wood have such a good defensive record. Some big athletes at the back, very compact with a relentless press. Halifax have struggled to get out of their own half so far.

Notts struggling to get up to their usual standard of passing according to Charlie and stall.

Bromley ahead against woking 1-0

Poor first half from Notts, happening too often now

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast