+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bobbies are after Johnson.

Bobbies are after Johnson.

Banged to rights by Caress a Dick at the Met.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    I wunt build thi hopes up wi Met SB , pyssed in the same pot as the Tories since Thatcher .

a dunt think shiz ivva seen a reyt bobbies helmit !!

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    I wunt build thi hopes up wi Met SB , pyssed in the same pot as the Tories since Thatcher .
    Tha reyt Animal, reyt from the days Met coppers were waving ovvatime wads of money at the miners.

At least it indicates there is a case to answer.

Some officers on duty outside No10 must have seen something happening possibly breaking the law and yet only now a investigation is announced by the Met eh

Quote Originally Posted by Barnsley Chop View Post
    Some officers on duty outside No10 must have seen something happening possibly breaking the law and yet only now a investigation is announced by the Met eh
    Meanwhile knife crime etc continues to increase in the areas under their control !
    Again, you just couldn’t make it up!

Tha reyt Animal, reyt from the days Met coppers were waving ovvatime wads of money at the miners.

At least it indicates there is a case to answer.
    I'd like to think they are investigating Misconduct In Office which is a jailable offence .

However the realist in me knows that won't happen .

Either way Johnson looks pretty much done for to me , even if he somehow stays on the electorate will dump him at the next GE .

The Tories know he's pretty much unelectable now and historically they tend to make a change when they know what's coming down the road .

A new broom sweeps clean , however I'm not too certain they'll pull it off this time , none of the likely contenders look any great shakes .

I'm tipping a coalition government after the next GE between Labour and The Dems and possibly with another referendum offered up in Scotland the SNP .

The Dems could take many traditional Tory seats with Labour most likely winning back the former Red Wall .

I think the Tories could be done for and it may take some time to repair the damage .

Name:  054CB1CC-2B0B-4B7C-A92A-85EFC37D6055.jpg
Views: 190
Size:  10.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by POGGYWELL View Post
    Name:  054CB1CC-2B0B-4B7C-A92A-85EFC37D6055.jpg
Views: 190
Size:  10.4 KB
    Very good Poggy .