+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cambridge United Post Match Thoughts

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Cambridge United Post Match Thoughts

Tin pot or what? The beat goes on. One win away from Wembley and that long trip down the M1 for the faithful 5,000. As usual we decided to make it as nail-biting as possible and I must admit I stopped following on the match thread shortly after half time in lieu of not wanting to self harm myself based on some of the comments on there. Watching a penalty shootout on Google updates is far more calming than seeing it live.

Thoughts on tonight's team/performance (without mentioning that Sadlier and Grigg were crap because that's taken as read )?
    Last edited by CAMiller; 25-01-2022 at 09:17 PM.

Mmmm, pizza.

The good thing about tonight is if the League 1 Play Off Final goes to penalties we are certainly favourites.Had 3 goes at it,won 2,lost 1 but the one we lost at QPR went to sudden death and most of our penalties were excellent.

Well done the 2000 millers who were there

Exactly because if this competition meant anything there would have been 9000 who were there and Warne would have played his 1st team.

We were side doing nearly all pressing 2nd half but not much fell for us. Kayode he's not far away from getting in the side regular. Not knocking anyone. 7 pens we took in shootout not one looked like being saved. Freddie could be a good selling point took his pen really well. Back to league 1 we need more from open play. But enjoy tonight.

Never in doubt.

Cent match to watch, wouldn’t have been upset if we had lost

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Tin pot or what? The beat goes on. One win away from Wembley and that long trip down the M1 for the faithful 5,000. As usual we decided to make it as nail-biting as possible and I must admit I stopped following on the match thread shortly after half time in lieu of not wanting to self harm myself based on some of the comments on there. Watching a penalty shootout on Google updates is far more calming than seeing it live.

Thoughts on tonight's team/performance (without mentioning that Sadlier and Grigg were crap because that's taken as read )?
    That Grigg is he one of the four forwards P/Ws Happy with.

So it’s us Wigan Hartlepool and Sutton in the last 4.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast