+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Goodbye all true Millers fans

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    Yes Howdy I am aware that Nardandee was commenting about comments on footy threads, not OT threads. And I agree that in my opinion the team gets very harsh negative crits when we are not performing, but in my opinion they are entitled to their views and some justify their crits very well indeed, and are well worth consideration. As I said I don't agree with N's action here but just understand why he gets peed off with it. As a long time fan since the late 70s with gates of 1.5k, I don't think we've ever had it so good as the last decade under TS, but that's just my opinion.
    I think you'll find that's not just your opinion either raging. UTM

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    There are some regulars on this board that rarely ( some never) make comments on the football related threads but are all over the O/T posts like a bad rash.
    This.

Ignore those that offend you, if you leave they have won, if i was you, i'd stay pal. chin up

Quote Originally Posted by Adventus2012 View Post
    Ignore those that offend you, if you leave they have won, if i was you, i'd stay pal. chin up
    He's already back, just a pause for him.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234