+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Manager’s Position Now Untenable!

Manager’s Position Now Untenable!

I want to hear he’s gone before I sit down for my tea tomorrow evening.

I’m with you . Don’t like calling the blokes to get the sack but this guy just never seemed a fit for us from start. Bruce ,lampard anyone ..I need a whiskey and a sit down. Milwall here we come eh

He needs to go now. Not tomorrow. Not after Millwall. Now. There is no way back after tonight’s showing.

Me to, the bloke appears incapable of trying to adapt a formation to challenge when the original plan aint working. Valerie does not appear to motivate, lead, inspire and its not as if this as just happened its been going on for months. The benefit of the doubt from me as now ended. Bye Valerie. Im sure Barnsley will have ya back.

Morrison and Brunt please.

As long as it doesn’t poison the poor b as t a r d s.

Who will go first, Boris or Val?

I said a few months ago when fans were getting annoyed by Val and his tactics, that early on.. were signs he’ll never last. I didn’t think it be this long, we are so in the sh it because a new manager will hardly have any chance of bringing in new recruits.

Something has clearly happened behind the scenes, for the first time tonight the players clearly weren't playing for him, his body language on the side of the pitch was also really poor I think its a question of when rather than if.

On the grapevine, people are saying Johnstone fell out with him and was left out the squad.
    Think the players have never brought into the way we are playing.
    As always the gaffa get the sack and a big payoffs, the players then decide to start playing.
    But it's us the fans who have to put up with this constant merry go round.

Quote Originally Posted by soulman101 View Post
    On the grapevine, people are saying Johnstone fell out with him and was left out the squad.
    As always the gaffa get the sack and a big payoffs, the players then decide to start playing.
    At the start of Val's reign, plenty of players were coming to the press with positive comments about the gaffer and his ways. Livermore, Furlong and Grant spring to mind. Times gone by and nothing positive comes out of the club from the players, unless I have missed anything.

He's made it clear in the press that some players are underperforming and some are just gone, like Snodgrass. No room for movement. It's all a bit like a headmaster.

I don't think you will ever see a successful side without togetherness and they look like a bunch of strangers on the pitch. This blokes dogmatic and the dressing room has gone completely. That performance tells you things aren't right.

Quote Originally Posted by soulman101 View Post
    Hello Lloyd. Don't quote me on this but I was told this afternoon it's not as straightforward as it seems regarding a Sam Johnstone 'fallout'.

Apparently he's got a move lined up for the end of the season and is refusing to play in case he gets injured. He's got no interest in leaving for a fee during the window.

Apologies if this has already been posted elsewhere. And don't shoot the messenger.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)