+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The Garrison 1st February 7PM

Why would you issue your multi-million business negotiation statement through a Facebook Page you are distancing yourself from in the same post? also why is the statement written by someone lacking basic grammar skills, its not inspiring, surely they would seek legal counsel & issue a professional statement which is informative & not attacking the very people they need to persuade to start negotiations with (as in this statement).
    Last edited by Ponty End; 27-01-2022 at 03:38 PM. Reason: spelling

Do you need a ticket to get in?

Quote Originally Posted by b1gduk View Post
    Is there any reason why its a Conway out group rather than Owners (what ever their collective name is) , isn't Conway just one part of the Consortium ? There may be a good reason but I suspect what is being sought is a change of ownership , not just Conway ?!?

Genuine question / observation
    I take your point duk and it's something I'm not comfortable with by any means .

I'm hoping to raise this at the Meeting myself and hopefully something better will emerge .

Quote Originally Posted by Ponty End View Post
    Do you need a ticket to get in?
    It's an open meeting Steve as far as I'm aware .

Why would you issue your multi-million business negotiation statement through a Facebook Page you are distancing yourself from in the same post? also why is the statement written by someone lacking basic grammar skills, its not inspiring, surely they would seek legal counsel & issue a professional statement which is informative & not attacking the very people they need to persuade to start negotiations with (as in this statement).
    I'm not sure about the authenticity of the statement personally .

I'll try and find out more information and get back to you .

Right , whilst I'm relaying information on this board I'm not at this stage an activist within the Group .

My position is to judge the Group following the Meeting on February 1st at The Garrison rather than the sometimes murky world of Facebook and other social media platforms .

I think the Meeting in a public venue will in my opinion offer a far better opportunity to judge the credibility of the Group .

I'm going to report on the Meeting and put it up on here along with my own personal thoughts as soon as I return home from The Garrison .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Right , whilst I'm relaying information on this board I'm not at this stage an activist within the Group .

My position is to judge the Group following the Meeting on February 1st at The Garrison rather than the sometimes murky world of Facebook and other social media platforms .

I think the Meeting in a public venue will in my opinion offer a far better opportunity to judge the credibility of the Group .

I'm going to report on the Meeting and put it up on here along with my own personal thoughts as soon as I return home from The Garrison .
    Thanks for doing this Animal and helping us to stay informed.

Quote Originally Posted by Arblasterfromthepast View Post
    Thanks for doing this Animal and helping us to stay informed.
    No trouble at all Arby .

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    I see that the BBS has started yet another thread denigrating the Conway Out Group.

The cosy and safe Supporters Trust/Club relationship is feeling feathers being ruffled.
    I think the biggest differential between the Supporters Trust and The Protest Group at least at this stage is that the Trust seem to hold the opinion that change can be delivered with dialogue with the CEO and the Owners .

I understand tonight that Trust have requested a meeting with Conway and are awaiting a date as to when that will happen .

My own view is that dialogue with these people is completely pointless and all that's happening is that they just reply back with the same old generic answers .

The Protest Group are way past dialogue in my opinion and are seeking change through collective action .

How that works out in reality is something we've yet to discover of course .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    It's an open meeting Steve as far as I'm aware .
    Animal it's not Ponty ,,,,,,

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast