+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: The Garrison 1st February 7PM

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    “Strange how some fans are prepared to remove the current owners for some 'prospective anonymous owners' who for all they know don't exist “

I think that 95 % of the fans would take Boris Johnson as new owner if it meant ridding us of these fools.

For the first time in a long time, We missing a home match tomorrow , with the reason being “we can’t be bothered”

Sad, but I think there’ll be thousands more.
    Bit of a sweeping statement there Jules , any evidence to back up your view ?

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Bit of a sweeping statement there Jules , any evidence to back up your view ?
    Yup. If you ring the wife… she will definitely tell you we ain’t going

The “
    “Strange how some fans are prepared to remove the current owners for some 'prospective anonymous owners' who for all they know don't exist “
    Bit ,

was Meant to be quoting Pointy end
    sorry, ( not my words )…
    Fat fingered again!
    Last edited by Jules88; 29-01-2022 at 12:18 AM.

The “
    Bit ,

was Meant to be quoting Pointy end
    sorry, ( not my words )…
    Fat fingered again!

Apologies Jules , my head is all over the shop at the moment and I'm struggling to concentrate on anything .

It’s funny that Animal, but I’m meeting people who are the same at work, and I’m feeling the same……
    January blues? Covid exhausted? The boss at work who’s normally as sharp as a knife this week admitted that he feels his brain is “Frozen” (3 weeks after Covid)…. Summat going around

It’s funny that Animal, but I’m meeting people who are the same at work, and I’m feeling the same……
    January blues? Covid exhausted? The boss at work who’s normally as sharp as a knife this week admitted that he feels his brain is “Frozen” (3 weeks after Covid)…. Summat going around
    Problem at work Jules , big feck up , somebody used my login instead of putting their own in when using my scanner without my knowledge and fecked up big time .

Having a massive problem defending myself because I can't prove it wasn't me .

What really fecks me off is that a so called colleague hasn't the balls to admit it and seems quite happy for me to be strung up .

I could lose my job , it's gone to Head Office .

To make matters worse I'm still on my probation .

Apologies Jules , my head is all over the shop at the moment and I'm struggling to concentrate on anything .
    I think you are getting a bit mixing up about peoples views - people that don’t necessarily agree with the Conway Out group or your views on these owners - are not necessary against you or that group.
    That’s not the case.
    I think people generally want to hear what others have to say.

Problem at work Jules , big feck up , somebody used my login instead of putting their own in when using my scanner without my knowledge and fecked up big time .

What really fecks me off is that a so called colleague hasn't the balls to admit it and seems quite happy for me to be strung up .

Sorry mate. That’s a big issue… good luck with it going forward. Hope you keep job. Sound like you have enough on your hands, without fighting for a football club.

Hope tha gets it sorted at work Animal.

I hope that goes well for you Animal.
    It's the kind of thing you can do without in the early period of a new job.

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast