+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Garrison 1st February 7PM

The Garrison 1st February 7PM

Just a reminder of the Meeting that's taking place hosted by " The Conway Out " Protest Group at The Garrison at 7PM .

Any developments I'll will post on this thread as we approach the Meeting .

Everyone is more than welcome to pop along .

It's Chinese New Year , year of the Tiger , " it's a jungle art theer ",
    Good luck Animal ,,,,, no feytin !!

Just to add that the QPR home game as now been chosen as the first match day protest against the owners .

I'm not exactly certain at this moment what is planned but I will let posters know in advance when I do .

# The Talking Is Now Over , Time To Get Our Club Back #

Luke Goddard .

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    It's Chinese New Year , year of the Tiger , " it's a jungle art theer ",
    Good luck Animal ,,,,, no feytin !!
    Thanks Roma .

I see that the BBS has started yet another thread denigrating the Conway Out Group.

The cosy and safe Supporters Trust/Club relationship is feeling feathers being ruffled.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    I see that the BBS has started yet another thread denigrating the Conway Out Group.

The cosy and safe Supporters Trust/Club relationship is feeling feathers being ruffled.
    all going LOKO !

Statement released by the ‘Conway Out’ group but still not revealing who the people are that are looking to take over the ownership at the club.

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    Statement released by the ‘Conway Out’ group but still not revealing who the people are that are looking to take over the ownership at the club.
    Just to add to that - a second thought.
    Will the current owners spend anything in this transfer window if there is a serious offer for the club on the table ?

Could a lack of transfer activity indicate that a serious contender for the ownership of the club has approached PMG ?

On the flip side of that - if we don’t bring in 2 or 3 players - and IMO they need to be short term loans of experienced players - then we are definitely relegated.
    Yorkshire Post saying more or less the same thing today.

Not a penny will appear from Conway's pocket.

Sell first, then use some of money on cheap replacement. The remainder to go in club accounts to generate another £750K to pay next purchase instalment. Job done.

# Arseoyles Art

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Just a reminder of the Meeting that's taking place hosted by " The Conway Out " Protest Group at The Garrison at 7PM .

Any developments I'll will post on this thread as we approach the Meeting .

Everyone is more than welcome to pop along .
    Is there any reason why its a Conway out group rather than Owners (what ever their collective name is) , isn't Conway just one part of the Consortium ? There may be a good reason but I suspect what is being sought is a change of ownership , not just Conway ?!?

Genuine question / observation

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast