+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Huddersfield v Barnsley match thoughts

Huddersfield v Barnsley match thoughts

I'm actually looking forward to this , it will bring back some special FA cup memories when an away day in the FA cup was a day out on the lash with a good travelling support behind us .

Which is precisely what's happening in my case on Saturday and I understand we've sold out our allocation .

There's one small twist to the plot , I'm out on the lash with several Town fans pre match and I'm also sat with them in the upper tier of their main stand .

The logic is I'm hardly likely to be jumping up and down so much , i won't have much to shout about so therefore unlikely to be sussed by the Town faithful sat around us , it seems fairly reasonable to conclude that .

However .......

This is the FA cup , for once we can forget our league woes and to be fair we've played a bit better these last two games with no luck at all .

Maybe just maybe we might have a bit of cheer on Saturday for once .

He's hoping anyrooord .

Dunt hold back if Quina bangs winner in. No danger o that happening though!

I once went to Huddersfield and wo sat on mi tod wi all their fans in the lower tier behind the dug arts in April 97. It wo 0-0 thankfully. I say that cos I'd have struggled to hold back if super John would've popped winner in

I remember that time Pass, when we were going for promotion and Wolverhampton were putting pressure on us.
    The 0-0 you mentioned at Huddersfield (and the 1-1 draw at Tranmere before it) had to be taken as a well earned away point din't it, and clean sheet etc.

Scattarem Animal

Remember when Mick Buxton was their Manager ? He lived up Ardsley at the time , his young son got some horrible abuse at school because his dad made him wear Town shirts , when his lad actually wanted a Barnsley Strip ,

I have got a good feeling about htis one, fancy us to win by the odd goal , 2 v 1 to the super reds

Quote Originally Posted by Shadrack the Red View Post
    I have got a good feeling about htis one, fancy us to win by the odd goal , 2 v 1 to the super reds
    me too Shads ive gone 2-1 on predictions thread ,

3-1 WIN Roma

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Scattarem Animal
    I've had my warnings from her who knows best Roma .

Keep out of trouble , don't drink too much la la la !!!!

The fact I'm nearly 60 seems to passes her by .

God forbid I'd enjoy missen .

👼👼👼

Thee enjoy thissen , nowt wrong wi that , adda liked to ev gon missen , a darent risk it just nar tho , mek best onthi day art , it's a welcome brek from point hunting in championship , I do fancy us to win , if we loyiss we can allus concentrate on the league !! Watch art for a cupple wearing 50/50 scarves who live in Hudds area, nowt but trouble them 2 !!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast