+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does anybody else feel ......

Quote Originally Posted by Leicesterbaggie View Post
    Boingy, I have always admired your optimism and positive approach in the past and have more often than not agreed with your sentiments. However, I cannot go along with you regarding our present situation.

I have been a season ticket holder for a long time now but as I've said previously, due to Covid, I didn't renew this year. I've seen the majority of our games via the TV and am so glad at my decision. Why would I make a hundred mile round trip to watch the appalling football that we are producing. I'm not a 'fair weather' supporter as in my seventy years as an Albion fan I've obviously witnessed 'the good, the bad and the ugly'. This has got to be the ugliest and no, I haven't forgotten our third tier days either. The players may have been limited and the football, not the best. Was the football worse than this though? I don't think that it was! Last night's performance, no matter how you look at it, was absolutely shocking in all aspects of the game.

In my opinion, this cannot be allowed to continue. Ismael is not going to alter. He's a 'one trick pony' and what happened to Barnsley last season was a once in a lifetime event, a bit like Leicester City winning the Premiership. That's not a reflection on Leicester by the way because they fully deserved their success, but again, a once in a lifetime achievement. There is only one option open to us and sadly it means sacking the manager before it's too late to save the season.
    I really do understand how you feel Leicester. Just think getting overly upset doesn’t change the uncertainty of any lasting success. 🤷*♂️

I agree Bongy. When I say feeling low, I'm only talking about Albion and not life in general.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)