+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Red Shed

Red Shed

Just got an email about the damage being caused in the red shed. Apparently 10 grand been spent on repairs so far with most damage caused at the hun game.

It's good to have a more lively core support of the young lads but it seems to be attracting a few more neds than usual. Probably the same guys who were singing the Walter ditty and the song about the stairs.

Yeah seems to be a slightly younger crowd with no respect for our own stadium. I'm all for a bit of carnage but not at the expense of the club/ourselves. Most likely caused from standing on as opposed to purposefully breaking them but still nae on.

Name:  seat1.jpg
Views: 610
Size:  95.8 KB Name:  seat2.jpg
Views: 613
Size:  95.3 KB

Remove the seats altogether

Or put in safe standing since it looks like it will be ages till we build our next stadium. It's probably the same young p!shed up lads who sing the durrant and stairs song at the away games.

Quote Originally Posted by LED View Post
    Or put in safe standing since it looks like it will be ages till we build our next stadium. It's probably the same young p!shed up lads who sing the durrant and stairs song at the away games.
    What's the etiquette regarding the Durrant song? I've always thought it was fair game.

Oh, they’re a’ jist getting auld.

Anything is fair game against the hun

Quote Originally Posted by PittodriePile View Post
    Yeah seems to be a slightly younger crowd with no respect for our own stadium. I'm all for a bit of carnage but not at the expense of the club/ourselves. Most likely caused from standing on as opposed to purposefully breaking them but still nae on.

Name:  seat1.jpg
Views: 610
Size:  95.8 KB Name:  seat2.jpg
Views: 613
Size:  95.3 KB

Quite a lot of younger folk nowadays are unfit and are extremely heavy for people of youth. It certainly would explain the buckled look on our cheap plastic seats. I suggest scales be put out before entry through the turnstiles and anyone over their weight for height ratio should be refused entry.

People of youth 😀

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    People of youth 😀
    It was more polite than saying young b@stards.

if its kids singing the durrant song, then they werent born when it happened..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast