+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Barnet Rearranged

Barnet Rearranged

Our Vanarama National League home fixture against Barnet has been rearranged for Tuesday 8 February (7.45pm).

We were initially due to welcome the Bees to Meadow Lane on Friday 21 January but the match was postponed due to Covid cases in the visitors' camp.
    All match and hospitality tickets purchased for the original date will remain valid. If you wish to claim a refund, please see below.

Advance prices

• Adult: £20
    • 65 and over: £14
    • 18-21: £14
    • Under 18: £7
    • Under 16: £5
    • Under 12: £1
    • Under 7: Free*

*Can only be claimed online if an adult ticket is purchased in the same transaction
    Prices for supporters aged 12 and over rise by £2 on matchday

How to buy
    The easiest way is online. You'll receive an e-ticket which you can either scan from your phone at the turnstile (if your brightness is high and your screen is undamaged) or print at home.

Alternatively, visit our ticket office or call 0115 955 7210 from 9am. Click here for opening hours.

Tickets to the value of £1.50 or more will be subject to a 60p per ticket administration fee when purchased online or over the phone.

Refunds

Hospitality

To enquire, please email commercial@nottscountyfc.co.uk or call 0115 955 7241.

This means we now have a run of 4 home league games in 5......

Sat 5 Feb GRIMSBY TOWN
    Tue 8 BARNET
    Tue 15 dover athletic
    Sat 19 EASTLEIGH
    Tue 22 HALIFAX TOWN

Immediately followed by a run of 5 away league games in 6.......

Sat 26 woking
    Tue 1 Mar chesterfield
    Sat 5 YEOVIL TOWN
    Tue 8 solihull moors
    Sat 12 stockport county
    Sat 19 dagenham and redbridge

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post

Sat 26 woking
    Tue 1 Mar chesterfield
    Sat 5 YEOVIL TOWN
    Tue 8 solihull moors
    Sat 12 stockport county
    Blimey that's a tricky run!

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    This means we now have a run of 4 home league games in 5......

Sat 5 Feb GRIMSBY TOWN
    Tue 8 BARNET
    Tue 15 dover athletic
    Sat 19 EASTLEIGH
    Tue 22 HALIFAX TOWN

Sat 26 woking
    Tue 1 Mar chesterfield
    Sat 5 YEOVIL TOWN
    Tue 8 solihull moors
    Sat 12 stockport county
    I’d snap your hand off for 21 points right now.

That would not be enough to see us promoted. As well as winning the home games, we need to beat Chesterfield, Stockport and Solihull away to stand any chance of finishing top...

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    That would not be enough to see us promoted. As well as winning the home games, we need to beat Chesterfield, Stockport and Solihull away to stand any chance of finishing top...
    I don’t think we have to win. Yes it’s desirable, you tend to find they are the must not lose games.
    I expect us to win all 5 home games. That’s simply down to our home form.
    We have had good success at Stockport in recent years and Chesterfield could be anything by the time we play them. I actually see them doing a Grimsby.
    Between now and our game v Daggers on 19th March -
    Stockport play 9 league games that include us, Chesterfield and Bromley amongst a number of very winnable games. Not inconceivable they lost 2 out of 9 = 21 points
    Chesterfield also play 11 games. Including us, Stockport, borehamwood, Wrexham, Solihull and Daggers. Good luck to them picking up 21 points or more.
    Halifax only play 8 games with us, Daggers, Bromley and Solihull in opposition.
    Bromley have 9 games. Those games include us, Halifax, Stockport and Wrexham.
    Borehamwood play 9 games including Grimsby twice, Daggers and Chesterfield. They also have Maidenhead away who seem to be playing well on there own patch.
    Wrexham play 8 games including Chesterfield and Bromley away.

IMO between now and the last game on our list of 11 games, 21 points will see us remain in touch. I honestly don’t think there is a team above us who will pick up 21 points or more between now and the final whistle on the 19th March. I remain confident that our run in is more favourable than any of the current top 6 and as such if we are no worse off after 19th March, I would back us to take the title.