+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Dale News - How to engage & communicate

Dale News - How to engage & communicate

A fans forum has been announced another one for the 17th Feb.. It is open to all and attended by the Board of Directors & Management Team & are open to questions submitted before or on the night. Not saying all are answered and the last one was live streamed which in parts before we had a reshuffle after voting for two of the board to fo0k off it was comedy gold in places 😀.
    It is not this time for obvious reasons with pending High Court cases..

Our Marketing Director seems to have vanished so
    Q1… Where’s Frances? 😀
    Q2… Have we really paid 150k for our signing today Tahvon Campbell to Woking when he wasn’t good enough for NCFC & look how bad they are…. 😎

That fans forum that I saw live online was truly staggering,the extension to BBM's contract literally made my mouth drop open in suprise,Bottomly crying and opening a can of worms that nobody could have expected will remain with me forever,the aftermath was staggering in every way,that meeting can't be topped and everything else was like a soap afterwards

Francis is missing? Sorry I don't know her 😃

Campbell,I can't really remember much about him if I'm honest so he couldn't have been in the squad for long,maybe he was on loan and didn't stay long,I will Google him in a bit 👍

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)