+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Macfazdean Departs

Macfazdean Departs

It’s interesting that Macfazdean has stated one of the reasons he has departed Crewe for Wrexham is how ambitious Wrexham are absolutely no chance there was any competition from Crewe in that department, the club absolutely reeks of lack of ambition and certainly today has done nothing to alleviate that fact.

But new signings always say things like that when they sign for a new club. He must also feel jilted by the Alex. Plus, Wrexham have a lot of Hollywood money.

Quote Originally Posted by Wartman View Post
    It’s interesting that Macfazdean has stated one of the reasons he has departed Crewe for Wrexham is how ambitious Wrexham are absolutely no chance there was any competition from Crewe in that department, the club absolutely reeks of lack of ambition and certainly today has done nothing to alleviate that fact.
    Ambition! There is that word again. Means different things to different people. Macfadzean may have ambition to play regular football and he may well achieve that at Wrexham. He may have ambition to be a good footballer. One I suspect he may never realise. I have ambition to watch league football at the club I have supported for over 40 years and if someone came in and threw money at our club I am sure it would be lovely. Until they got bored and wanted out. The Way Crewe is run I am confident we will have league football to watch for many years to come. I am also confident Wrexham will rejoin the EFL. Less confident in how long it will last though.