+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Kelly signs for Millers

One way to solve Oggy,s crossing problems is to play him down the middle so he doesn't need that skill
    Maybe the Irish coaches have solved the conundrum

If PW is signing more strikers I doubt this will happen though

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERSTALE View Post
    Of course the coaching staff can see it ELK give them some credit ! You just can’t suddenly become something your not ? There is one thing crossing in training and another crossing when the pressures on ! That mantra applies to shooting as well ! and every other aspect of the game and life !!
    "Suddenly"? How long has Chieo been playing out wide? Surely he should be capable of crossing a ball by now, it's a fundamental requirement for someone playing in that position.
    Perhaps the coaching staff should show him a few videos of Tony Towner.

PW seems to have got a fetish for all things Irish ��

Sads
    Oggy
    JJ
    Griggo
    Conor salmons twin brother
    Ferguson

That's half a team

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    To be honest I’ve no idea if this lad is any good. I assume that the back room staff have done their homework on him and he offers some form of improvement

Kayode must be feeling a bit knocked back and also Ladapo and Grigg if they are staying with us.

I hope it’s not a signing for signings sake and we’ve only got a new benchwarmer.
    Listened to an interview with Kayode and the lads has his head screwed on, he understands that the position and didnt expect so many starts this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    To be honest I’ve no idea if this lad is any good. I assume that the back room staff have done their homework on him and he offers some form of improvement

Kayode must be feeling a bit knocked back and also Ladapo and Grigg if they are staying with us.

I hope it’s not a signing for signings sake and we’ve only got a new benchwarmer.
    To be honest Ladapo would have no right to feel knocked back. He wants out and could be gone tomorrow for all we know. Grigg could be recalled, Smith could go if the right money is offered so we need to look after ourselves and have options.

When he was appointed HOTI Scotty did say we would tap into the overseas market…

Cosgrove were is he going to play? Smith one of 1st names on team sheet never gets injured. Kelly isn't coming here to sit on the bench. We need cover for Chioe.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Cosgrove were is he going to play? Smith one of 1st names on team sheet never gets injured. Kelly isn't coming here to sit on the bench. We need cover for Chioe.
    I though you liked Harding playing rwb. Or was this last week?

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    I though you liked Harding playing rwb. Or was this last week?
    Cayton was this the signing you mentioned the other day or is that another player?

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    Cayton was this the signing you mentioned the other day or is that another player?
    No another player. This was in the bag but there's 2 loan players. One a striker who decided to go else where in lg 1. The other a midfield player. Club still deciding to let him out

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast