+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Thread: Kelly signs for Millers

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Hope tha didn't make her a mother, so she could sit on her door step.
    Good one..😜

Anyone see the post on the Plymouth forum. It mentioned freddie going to sheff u.
    Didn't think owt of it except bull shime. Though stranger things have happened

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Anyone see the post on the Plymouth forum. It mentioned freddie going to sheff u.
    Didn't think owt of it except bull shime. Though stranger things have happened
    In all honesty Smudge suits their style of play down to a tee.

Wouldn’t be be surprised at all at him going there if anywhere.

It is a very good signing however it isn't a signing for this season, it could be march before he gets a start. For me this is a replacement for Smith, I suspect they expect Smith to leave in the summer at the end of his contract, he certainly will if we are not in the Championship. I hope our recruitment isn't finished in this window

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Hope tha didn't make her a mother, so she could sit on her door step.
    Lol. Nah, that was back in the day, before s-e-x was invented.

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
    It is a very good signing however it isn't a signing for this season, it could be march before he gets a start. For me this is a replacement for Smith, I suspect they expect Smith to leave in the summer at the end of his contract, he certainly will if we are not in the Championship. I hope our recruitment isn't finished in this window

Yes, that's my view on matters also.

The three and a half year contract is a big risk for a club with our turnover and budget, hopefully it will reap dividends

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Yes, that's my view on matters also.

The three and a half year contract is a big risk for a club with our turnover and budget, hopefully it will reap dividends
    Well they are certainly backing their judgement…maybe the extra contract length was the carrot against other clubs getting him …also got factor in the hope of him settling over here..insert purrington here….I suppose there is always the tear up option but even that’s not without cost….our last foray down the long contract route didn’t work out too well insert palmer here..so it’s not without jeopardy..

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    Well they are certainly backing their judgement…maybe the extra contract length was the carrot against other clubs getting him …also got factor in the hope of him settling over here..insert purrington here….I suppose there is always the tear up option but even that’s not without cost….our last foray down the long contract route didn’t work out too well insert palmer here..so it’s not without jeopardy..
    Yes and the contract is way longer than most managers last in their jobs

Warney doesn't say anything about Georgie being injured just lack of match sharpness. He's 25 age so shouldn't take him long to get up to speed. By sound of it we need someone up front with Smudger!

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Warney doesn't say anything about Georgie being injured just lack of match sharpness. He's 25 age so shouldn't take him long to get up to speed. By sound of it we need someone up front with Smudger!
    He's gone back to Ireland, he also said yesterday that he's got to finish his Masters.(maybe online?).

I think we'll see him a couple of times off the bench sooner than we think.....all down to how he looks in training.

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast