+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Kelly signs for Millers

Quote Originally Posted by Back of the net View Post
    Kayodi
    No where near ready. Simply not strong enough although he does show some potential. One for the future definitely.

Personally none

Quote Originally Posted by vespabri View Post
    Kelly off to Plymouth apparently
    If thats the case then it's yet another team up near the top bringing in a new forward.
    This could come back to bite us on the arris.
    When Warne says he's happy with the 4 he's got he's being very nieve. Smith needs help up top. Freddie after yesterday's performance will find himself still with us beyond this window. He wasn't running the channels and Wood put him to shame running full length of the pitch to close them down while he pranced around in midfield. The chance he blazed over from 8 yards out should have been buried, he didn't even seem bothered that he'd missed it. The crowd gave him warm applause when he was taken off yet at the end he chose not to acknowledge the crowd with his team mates. Warne can say what he wants about Freddies attitude but his body language told a different story he does not want to be here or part of this team anymore.
    Grigg put himself about when he finally came on but he wasn't on long enough to really make an impact.
    Could this be yet another January window that on the last day we are left floundering to find replacements for players who move on.
    In short, banish Ladapo from the squad along with Tilt and bring in suitable replacements now who want to be here and put in the required effort.

Stockton as he can score in league 1.

Which will be needed the season after the championship

It might be a temporary blip but our squad looks a bit jaded of late

Suggesting a bit of new blood might be needed

I'd have both, Stockton proven league one scorer and Kelly surprise package, Freddie goes then we have 5 Strikers, so what.

As anyone here seen Kelly? K double E L Y! sure that's a song or something. I'd take a risk on him 25 good age bout 6ft 1 solid build.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    As anyone here seen Kelly? K double E L Y! sure that's a song or something. I'd take a risk on him 25 good age bout 6ft 1 solid build.
    Is he going through a ‘bad spell’ GRU ? 😀

Quote Originally Posted by DK_NY View Post
    Is he going through a ‘bad spell’ GRU ? 😀

He looks up for it to me! Watch this space I hope!

Quote Originally Posted by CHAPELMILLER View Post
    Freddie after yesterday's performance will find himself still with us beyond this window. He wasn't running the channels and Wood put him to shame running full length of the pitch to close them down while he pranced around in midfield. The chance he blazed over from 8 yards out should have been buried, he didn't even seem bothered that he'd missed it. The crowd gave him warm applause when he was taken off yet at the end he chose not to acknowledge the crowd with his team mates. Warne can say what he wants about Freddies attitude but his body language told a different story he does not want to be here or part of this team anymore..
    Bit harsh on Freddie
    When he was subbed he was clapping the crowd as he walked off in mutual admiration

Let's face it, there ain't many people left when the players do their lap of honour at the end

I don't see that much has changed with him to be fair. Same performances as before and decent application.
    Not great, but not poor
    Last edited by flourbasher; 23-01-2022 at 03:43 PM.

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast