+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: ot unvaccinated nhs staff

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    I always get a million answers . easy fishing.
    bet some of you get scammed. jeez.
    You’ve contributed at least 16 replies. Have you been scammed?

I'm assuming 'click bait' is the new trendy phrase on social media
    It seems to have pick up pace since Xmas .

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    I'm assuming 'click bait' is the new trendy phrase on social media
    It seems to have pick up pace since Xmas .
    Basher, it’s any media where the “ hit” is more important than the content, YouTube being a good example now their is money to be earned , a fake picture and headline to entice you in.

We’ll surprise surprise. Javid is doing a u-turn and NHS staff will not be made to have the vaccine after all. What an absolute shambles, what happens to the 40’000 healthcare workers who lost their jobs in November now?

Said it all along about every step of the pandemic it’s all been about Nudge nudge nudge..they have made more nudges than an old fruit machine..!.

Quote Originally Posted by John2 View Post
    I'll not hold my breath.
    It's all gone quiet over there gm (shock!).

There's an incredibly relevant article that summarises my posts quite neatly. Seems you've been a bit gullible, blindly believing social media posts and lacking the comprehension and critical thinking to properly interpret them. ONS have clarified as such:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/60145237

A misleading claim that "only" 17,000 people in England and Wales have died of Covid has been circulating online. The UK's Office for National Statistics (ONS) has stepped in to correct the record - but not before the false claim went viral.

"It has become a weapon of the cruel and heartless to dismiss the deaths of the people we love."Matt Fowler lost his dad to Covid-19 in April 2020. Ian Fowler was 56 at the time of his death, and lived with type 2 diabetes - which his son said had a "minor, barely perceptible impact on his life that he controlled with his diet". But the suggestion that "only" 17,000 people in England and Wales have died of Covid - a figure arrived at by removing from the data anyone with a pre-existing health condition - completely discounts the deaths of people like Ian. The true death toll is more than 140,000, the ONS says. That number is limited to deaths directly caused by the virus, not those "involving" Covid or people who happened to test positive but died of other causes. There are other ways of calculating deaths by the virus, but all give figures in a similar ballpark.

Think the story this morning was the dead cat……just as the report into the parties goes to Downing street…

Quote Originally Posted by John2 View Post
    It's all gone quiet over there gm (shock!).

There's an incredibly relevant article that summarises my posts quite neatly. Seems you've been a bit gullible, blindly believing social media posts and lacking the comprehension and critical thinking to properly interpret them. ONS have clarified as such:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/60145237
    What a disgustingly worded article John.

People may see this differently but whatever their views people who argue about figures or have an opinion do not be deserved to be called ' cruel and heartless' at the very most, they maybe
    ' wrong'.

I have met many people who have raised valid questions about the pandemic. Yes some people are dangerous but the vast majority are not. To label people as cruel and heartless because they see things differently is obscene.

Genuinely sorry for the person and loved ones that died but this self righteousness....this idea that my thoughts are right....yours are not only wrong but 'cruel' ....(the next stage is 'evil) is an awful peecedent and will, if it takes hold be a far bigger problem.than the pandemic.

Dreadful.

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    What a disgustingly worded article John.

People may see this differently but whatever their views people who argue about figures or have an opinion do not be deserved to be called ' cruel and heartless' at the very most, they maybe
    ' wrong'.

I have met many people who have raised valid questions about the pandemic. Yes some people are dangerous but the vast majority are not. To label people as cruel and heartless because they see things differently is obscene.

Genuinely sorry for the person and loved ones that died but this self righteousness....this idea that my thoughts are right....yours are not only wrong but 'cruel' ....(the next stage is 'evil) is an awful peecedent and will, if it takes hold be a far bigger problem.than the pandemic.

Dreadful.
    This bereaved person is perfectly entitled to find people who seek to dismiss the deaths of their loved ones and ignorant to any counterargument as heartless and cruel if they so like. You're maybe the one who sounds a bit self-righteous here.

I don't know how I would feel in that position, but I can see that the efforts of those spreading misinformation that implies the lives of those who died with a co-morbidity were effectively worthless as they would have died anyway would be pretty upsetting.

***FAO Grist***

Can you argue with John for me for the rest of today as I have a heavy works schedule

many thanks

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast