+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: ot unvaccinated nhs staff

ot unvaccinated nhs staff

Sack the morons.

In fact in a week they will be.

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    In fact in a week they will be.
    They have while April to get vaccinated Crash. There’s 80’000 not had the jab, do you reckon they’ll all be sacked? I doubt it myself because who could replace them. From Auxiliaries all the way up to top consultants!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rileyev.the.third View Post
    They have while April to get vaccinated Crash. There’s 80’000 not had the jab, do you reckon they’ll all be sacked? I doubt it myself because who could replace them. From Auxiliaries all the way up to top consultants!!!
    They are supposed to protect patients not take the virus into hospitals. fek them off

They are supposed to protect patients not take the virus into hospitals. fek them off
    It’s a tricky one tbh and not as cut and dried as it seems. Have the heroes become villains? Should we have weekly floggings instead of clapping?

Personally if a heart surgeon was going to potentially save my life I couldn’t care if he’s vaccinated or not!!

Quote Originally Posted by rileyev.the.third View Post
    It’s a tricky one tbh and not as cut and dried as it seems. Have the heroes become villains? Should we have weekly floggings instead of clapping?

Personally if a heart surgeon was going to potentially save my life I couldn’t care if he’s vaccinated or not!!
    only 5%
    bell ends

Having the vax doesn’t stop you catching Covid, are you thick?

my friend a nurse has been through it all . and a covid club member. told me they have to have all sorts of vaccinations. so why covid any different?

Total relaxation of masks etc so, now what? Yes I’m not impressed by those that aren’t vaccinated and appear selfish but, I’ve had all three jabs and still caught covid so who’s right or wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by NYSRich View Post
    Having the vax doesn’t stop you catching Covid, are you thick?
    won't answer that. you ignorant ****.

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast