+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Top 10 worst teams in the Championship

Top 10 worst teams in the Championship

Have any of you seen Benny Bloom's latest video today on you tube, looking back at the 10 teams with the lowest points totals in this division.
    We get a mention of course for this current debacle of a season, and surprisingly he suggests at this rate our average points total will be about 25-26. Well I think thats very optimistic judging by our current form, and Im struggling to see where and how we can even reach 20 points to be honest.

55 points easily doable , it's norrova yit , READING, CARDIFF, POSH to go darn !!! Reyt stuff this Glenfarclas 25yr old malt , av also Gorra fiver on Meena buying Woolpack at Auction , reyt double ," This time next year Rodders " !!

One of the worst teams on the list is the Blacky lashers in 2014-15, when we were back down in Lg One under Daniel Wilson of course lol.
    And if you remember in the summer of 2014 after our relegation, they signed both Jacob Mellis & Tommy the pole Cwyka from us. Both players were saying they wanted to stay in the Championship, and I dun't think either player lasted the full season there. Mellis got loaned out to the mighty Bury and I think Cwyka went home.

This is the worst team I've seen us at this level .

Spackman , Parkin and Wilson's mob would beat us of that I'm certain .

Yeah and that's what makes it all the more baffling and harder to accept this season.
    It's come straight after the season where they were on top of their game, and they had that brick wall mentality for the manager.