+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sorry to see Sadlier go

If this is happening is it permanent or loan?

Think Football League World look on here
    @FootballLeagueW
    We understand Bolton Wanderers have signed Kieran Sadlier from Rotherham United.

Seems that the club ethic is running power is better than skill

Never given a chance imo

Sad to see him go. Mistake IMO though know nowt

Sometimes you have to use the player to his ability, in this case they couldn’t see it or choose not to use it so it’s best for both parties

Brin I posted on here after Saturday after what I was told by someone in the know re. millers he told me position we've been looking at & where but no name or club involved so straight away I worked it out Sadlier will be going. But I'm not considered being in the upper level of posters on here so probably hardly anyone took any notice.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Brin I posted on here after Saturday after what I was told by someone in the know re. millers he told me position we've been looking at & where but no name or club involved so straight away I worked it out Sadlier will be going. But I'm not considered being in the upper level of posters on here so probably hardly anyone took any notice.
    That is correct Gru, too many up their own arses
    I noticed though and hoped you were right
    Last edited by millertop; 28-01-2022 at 02:28 PM.

For what it's worth Sadlier didn't cut the mustard here had to go. Ladapo same to make way for Kelly when that's official.

Quote Originally Posted by Nardendee View Post
    Eh? Sorry to hear this too. With an abundance of riches in that area I guess it is hard to keep everyone happy.
    Good luck Kieran. You are joining a good Bolton team on the way back from recent troubles.
    The partly owned by the taxpayer Bolton…

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast