+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Sorry to see Sadlier go

Two & a half year contract for Kieran Sadlier, happy days for the player.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Two & a half year contract for Kieran Sadlier, happy days for the player.
    Yes, a bit of a no brainer for him

Quote Originally Posted by avondalemiller View Post
    .....after a couple of weeks it'll be who???

Good luck KS, .....especially if Bolton want you to put a tackle in......UTM
    But you’ll be alright if it’s skill on the ball they want

From what I saw in his time here he was a squad player at best, his best game for us in all his time here was, IMO, against Doncaster this season, and I wonder why that was.
    He didn't have the pace to be a winger, although he was a decent crosser of the ball, and because he had some success with shots from distance, I always thought that when he played he was always trying to work himself a shooting chance from distance 'aka' Freddie, when there were better options available.
    Gru says his best position was as a number 10 but we never saw him in that role and nor have we played with a true number 10 since David Ball was here.
    All in all it's best for both ourselves and the player and I genuinely wish Kieron Sadlier all the best with his new club. UTM

Management team recruitment are getting me more onside cause actual signings not loans in are more progressive players on the way up. Georgie did well to get him must have been some competition for his signing! That's way to go. UTM
    Last edited by Brin; 29-01-2022 at 09:45 AM.

Last edited by Brin; 29-01-2022 at 09:45 AM.

Good luck to the guy. 2 and a half year deal to give him some security and a team that are on the up, particularly next season. Hopefully he does well for them. Thanks for your efforts

Can't quite believe what I am reading here.

The only mistake we made with Sadlier, was buying him in the first place.

Can't remember him doing anything at all in any game that mattered ( oh hang on was it Sads who missed the penalty against Sheff Wed, just before half time?)

He was mardy, introverted, lazy and selfish. He had a terrible attitude which communicated the over inflated opinion he had of himself

Good riddance to the moping Morissey of RUFC. He won't be pulling up any trees anywhere until he grows up.

Well, let's see how he does with his new club and new management team

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    Can't quite believe what I am reading here.

The only mistake we made with Sadlier, was buying him in the first place.

Can't remember him doing anything at all in any game that mattered ( oh hang on was it Sads who missed the penalty against Sheff Wed, just before half time?)

He was mardy, introverted, lazy and selfish. He had a terrible attitude which communicated the over inflated opinion he had of himself

Good riddance to the moping Morissey of RUFC. He won't be pulling up any trees anywhere until he grows up.
    You sound like your discribing certain MM posters. Wonder if they can be transferred

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast