+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Does Dyche have a say in transfer dealings ?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I love Burnley Football Club but some of the current goings-on really baffle me.

We are sleepwalking into the Championship and the hierarchy really do not seem to give a flying f*ck.

No idea if it's true or not, but my youngest lad rang to say the Dutchman has failed his medical.
    That had better not be true BT , just goes back to what I said previously even with him we’ve been messing around for the last 7-10 days.

Face it were just rubbish at getting anything like a deal over the line - I seem to remember the last time we ended up with last minute loans etc drinkwater was a disaster.

I love Burnley Football Club but some of the current goings-on really baffle me.

We are sleepwalking into the Championship and the hierarchy really do not seem to give a flying f*ck.

No idea if it's true or not, but my youngest lad rang to say the Dutchman has failed his medical.
    I can imagine Mr Pace rubbing his hands at this news. No one can blame him, he tried to sign two players but was foiled by circumstances out of his control. In the meantime he has a £25 million bonus sitting in his bank account. From Mr Pace's point of view, what's not to like ?
    Last edited by sinkov; 30-01-2022 at 08:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I can imagine Mr Pace rubbing his hands at this news. No one can blame him, he tried to sign two players but was foiled by circumstances out of his control. In the meantime he he has a £25 million bonus sitting in his bank account. From Mr Pace's point of view, what's not to like ?
    I can honestly see this not ending well Sinkov , I can see an awful lot of un rest coming with the fans at turf moor - a lot of good people are going to get pretty p-ssed off I think.

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    I can honestly see this not ending well Sinkov , I can see an awful lot of un rest coming with the fans at turf moor - a lot of good people are going to get pretty p-ssed off I think.
    I don't see how it can end well army, and I've been pissed off for a long while now. I am a Burnley fan, have been since the 50s, seen it all, Wembley Cup Final, European Cup, the 'agreed' draw at Deepdale in 73, Stockport Play-Off, Sheffield United Play-Off, York, beating Chelsea on Pens at Stamford Bridge in 2008, but this last year's pantomime has reduced me to posting continuous sarcastic comments about our situation and filling my boots with bets on us to be relegated.

How has it come to this, I never imagined it would.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I don't see how it can end well army, and I've been pissed off for a long while now. I am a Burnley fan, have been since the 50s, seen it all, Wembley Cup Final, European Cup, the 'agreed' draw at Deepdale in 73, Stockport Play-Off, Sheffield United Play-Off, York, beating Chelsea on Pens at Stamford Bridge in 2008, but this last year's pantomime has reduced me to posting continuous sarcastic comments about our situation and filling my boots with bets on us to be relegated.

How has it come to this, I never imagined it would.
    The shame of it sinkov is that if SD had been given just a bit of financial support and a proper recruitment policy implemented we would be a rock-solid mid table EPL team.

Sadly we have missed the opportunity and the Championship beckons.

The shame of it sinkov is that if SD had been given just a bit of financial support and a proper recruitment policy implemented we would be a rock-solid mid table EPL team.
    Yes, that might be it for the week mon ami, but I agree with you there.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)