+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kalvin

No need to apologize and certianly not out of the realm of reason considering Forshaw and Bamford dragged on a long time.

In the past couple of years we've signed everyone from Messi to Ben White while losing the entire team in transfer window with Roberts being our star and lone holdover. The pundits just look for click bait and to stir things up.

True or not but the thing is one time he wanted to Leave so really he is not all Leeds as some think. If he is offered loads he would be stupid not to take it.

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    True or not but the thing is one time he wanted to Leave so really he is not all Leeds as some think. If he is offered loads he would be stupid not to take it.
    If he wanted to leave, he'd have left. There is a big difference between thinking about it and doing something about it, he was completely honest about his interest in going to PL when we were in Championship, if he'd wanted to he'd have asked or forced a move.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniffer999 View Post
    Everyone. I questioned my source after the replies I had on here. It's not nice to admit but I think the info is wrong. I apologise for what is not a correct post. The source now states Kalvin feels good and is unhappy at the club's rehab. ( No details)
    However I will not post from the ' source' again.
    Lol...

My sources tell me once again we won't get anyone in for the first team. We may buy one for under 23s to show we are serious.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)