+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kalvin

Kalvin

Looks like he's out for the rest of the season. Bad news and adds to the need for at least one midfielder of quality to come in.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniffer999 View Post
    Looks like he's out for the rest of the season. Bad news and adds to the need for at least one midfielder of quality to come in.
    So the last game he played for Leeds is the last game he played for Leeds.

Worrying Billy but I did wonder the same. Maybe teams will want to see he is fit before they buy ?

Going to be a close call between staying up and going down especially with our injuries and our lack of activity in the transfer market.

No KP for the rest of the season is a mega blow and makes staying up that much harder

Maybe I am stupid but as far as I am aware Kalvin had aimed at a March return. Having Googled etc the only thing I can see about Kalvin being out for the rest of the season was dated 2020. There is nothing on the Official Site either

But if anyone has different info would love to know the source.

Quote Originally Posted by wortleygirl View Post
    Maybe I am stupid but as far as I am aware Kalvin had aimed at a March return. Having Googled etc the only thing I can see about Kalvin being out for the rest of the season was dated 2020. There is nothing on the Official Site either

But if anyone has different info would love to know the source.

I read that too WG…

Yes. Where say out for season?

I thought I read somewhere he was rehabbing and progressing?

According to this he is on track for return within the original forecast - I also read he was in the gym and happy with how the op had gone.

https://www.leeds-live.co.uk/sport/l...eturn-22902416

Me four - think as Forshaw is back fit the player we need back quickest is Bamford. Surely we can’t go into another season without a backup - Joffy notwithstanding - he is a slightly different type of forward

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)