+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Jamie Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by Timbertop View Post
    Suspect Butcher of Accrington may have been lined up as a contingency replacement. Not much time for anything to happen now.
    Is that a Sweeney Todd type bloke “ suspect butcher of Accrington” ?

Jamie will give you lot 100% loves a challenge and gets stuck in .He will never be the player to trap the ball then pick a winger out 45 yards down the pitch but his work rate is top notch He also scored twice against Sheff Wednesday LAST SEASON making him a bit of a legend .Been unlucky not to feature much this season due to Rathbone been a bit of a revelation in his first dozen games or so .I don't think we can afford to lose him if Wiles or Rathbone get a knock we only really have Odoffin and hes more of a DM . Hard to put a valuation on him right now but i guess it would have to be a very good fee .A midfielder is supposed to be coming in but i think its a wide player .I think if you revisit this in the off season and we have got promotion then their is more of a chance with Rotherham having time to buy a better player for the step up .

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Is that a Sweeney Todd type bloke “ suspect butcher of Accrington” ?
    I guess his meats wasn”t kosher…

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Offidin may do ok!
    Frog, don't make me laugh he was average to awful against Cambridge, I was there. iFollow doesn't let you see how players are performing all the time. Fail to see what he offers us, he's another I'd put out on loan.

If anything is going to happen, it's likely to be today. Pompey playing Charlton tomorrow so today will effectively be our deadline.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Frog, don't make me laugh he was average to awful against Cambridge, I was there. iFollow doesn't let you see how players are performing all the time. Fail to see what he offers us, he's another I'd put out on loan.
    You fail to see a lot of things to start with Brin

Knew I should’ve put its own thread up

Tgey are similar players, but the commentators on ifollow and radio Sheffield always go on about Lindsay coming on to do some ratting. But for me Rathbone does more ratting or at least runs around like a headless chicken chasing the ball, but he isn't called out for it like Lindsay is.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    You fail to see a lot of things to start with Brin
    .....must try harder Frog must try harder

Me & miniVespa rate Lindsey really highly, really hope he doesn't leave ... when Rathbone went off the boil abit earlier in the season I'd have given Jamie a good run in the 1st team..he deserves it.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast